Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
I’ve used Bourjois Healthy Mix for years and I love it. It’s affordable. It did become harder to get hold of because Bourjois withdrew from the UK market a few years ago, but managed to buy on eBay etc. I think they’ve recently relaunched online on Superdrug though.

It gives medium coverage and is hydrating, but not greasy. It doesn’t break me out either, which a lot of foundations do.

I have tried other, often much more expensive foundations, but I’ve always gone back to the Healthy Mix because it beats them all. I know Lisa Eldridge rates it highly.

Reactions: 3

Tove_drew

Chatty Member
Last time I went to get Double Wear the MUA did the color test with that gadget thingy that she put up to your skin, it matched me with Ecru which I bought and find it too orangey. Back to Ivory Nude for me despite the EL gadget thingy.
I’m convinced those gadgets don’t work. A lot of the higher end brands in Boots seem to use them and they’ve always been miles off for me. I don’t think the machine can handle people with any freckles. I usually end up with a suggestion that’s between my skin tone and my freckles.

Reactions: 2

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I swear by the Erborian CC creams, they are wonderful. At the moment I am using the CC Dull Correct (purple tube) and then the No7 Protect and Perfect Foundation on top and I find it's a great combo, not as heavy as it sounds as the CC is like a moisturiser that adjusts to your skin tone. I sound like I'm being paid by them 😆

laughing

VIP Member
Was always an Estee Lauder Double Wear girl, but switched to Rimmel Lasting Radiance after a thread on here during lockdown.

It's about £8 a go and fab. Would not go back to Estee Lauder now.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I bought Il Makiage after seeing the ads all over Facebook. I was pretty sure it wasn’t going to be as good as the ads make out but I’m really impressed with it. You do a quiz to find your shade and mine was spot on.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Estee Lauder Double Wear for me. I have tried so many and as much as I rate CT & Mac, I always come back to the double wear as I find the coverage to be brilliant for my skin. Nothing else lasts even near as long as double wear for me.

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
i swear by no7 sheer airbrush foundation as my day to day.. but they’ve discontinued it 😭 so if anyone has any sheer (I’m freckly af) foundation I’m here for it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I swear by Lancôme Teint Idole 24HR, it’s the only foundation I’ve ever used that truly matches my skin tone and it’s great for my oily skin, stays put all day!

Wild_she

Armani luminous silk! Tried tons of foundations and this one beats any other foundation I’ve tried and I’ve had dior, Estée Lauder, Lancôme etc x

Daisybee

VIP Member
Been using L’Oreal true match foundation for a few years but fancy a change. Looking one for everyday use for work and that so preferably affordable too 😂😂

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
ive tried the others that have been suggested - just wondering if you can compare this one to any other you’ve used before as I’m due for a restock and might give this a go? Thank you 🥰
I’ve used a few and I really like this one tbf. It leaves my face looking really nice and smooth, covers me up quite well especially when I’m having a bad skin day. I really recommend it! I love the ordinary products