What’s annoying you right now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. It came out of the blue. I know we hadn't known each other for long but FFS don't just randomly text me saying you've got your ex pregnant and expect me to stick around. 😅 I turned into the ice queen as soon as he admitted it and thought about my reply as in the past I would have gone at a guy in this situation with both barrels. This time around I was cool, calm and collected and just replied with 'thank you for telling me, I wish you well with fatherhood.' He kept messaging me after asking 'is that it? Is that all you're going to say?' I've not replied LOL.
I love the fact I've left the situation with my dignity and I'm quite proud of myself. 😅
I have a bf already but I totally understand how relationships (even with not meeting in person) became way more intense in long down, for obvious reasons! yeah I totally agree, and the same if I was younger I would have tried to hang on to them and ended up fucked over anyway. Thank god we learn!

Reactions: 2
We had a long and tedious struggle to get my elderly in-laws to employ a new dog walker for their very nervous rescue dog. A family member was walking her before, but he was so unreliable and never turned up when he said he would. They were constantly moaning about him and we would say just employ another dog walker, problem solved. We finally managed to persuade them to do this and noticed on Facebook that an old schoolmate runs a dog walking business with her husband. Great we thought, we messaged her and explained that the dog is nervous, no problem apparently. We gave her their phone number and she said she would ring them the next day. This was on Monday and she hasn't rung, we have sent her messages via Facebook, no response, even though she has opened them. We have now found someone else, but is so annoying and made us look like dicks. If you didn't want the job after all have the courtesy to let us know it is not a problem, it is just so rude.

My Outlook account at work keeps crashing and stays disconnected for ages, usually when I have an important email to send...

Reactions: 1
My daughters teacher is saying they need to do 100 of something ???100 laps of the garden ( I’m assuming it’s a Captain Tom thing ) ... she also says 100 LITRES OF WATER 😟😟😟... yes drinking ONE HUNDRED litres of water ..TODAY... bleeping imbecile...
That is bleeping dangerous and I want to put in a complaint

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That I was awake until 5am due to anxiety, and had to get up at 7am for a delivery, which is now coming between 1-3pm :rolleyes: So I'm exhausted, got work to do and need to walk to chemist to pick prescription up. Early night for me tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Walking on a big wide path yet a jogger/runner comes from behind almost shoulder to shoulder huffing and puffing his breath all over me. W@nker!!!!!😡

Reactions: 4
The stench of fish being microwaved in an office. Just why do people do it :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
My husband, on his 100th bowl of cereal last night, said there "should" be enough milk for your coffee in the morning. Went to pour it in my milk frother and there's not even a dribble left. Fuming.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I am massively pissed off with the US postal system. I sent a care package to family members last week, got a text last night saying 'err did you mean to send us this?' with a photo of some arts and crafts stuff! But bizarrely wrapped in my brown paper with their written address and my return address in marker pen, plus the customs form I filled out. Amongst a few other things as gifts my package contained a load of Easter chocolate which I'm guessing is why it got inspected at customs seeing as imported British Cadbury is now banned in the US, I've sent it before now though with no issue. Some idiot has then mixed it up with this other parcel and wrapped them back up in the wrong packaging, it cost me £23 to send it too! It's not even the money I'm bothered about as the value of the contents wasn't a lot it was just the sentimental value, and included a couple of things I had made for them :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
[
My daughters teacher is saying they need to do 100 of something ???100 laps of the garden ( I’m assuming it’s a Captain Tom thing ) ... she also says 100 LITRES OF WATER 😟😟😟... yes drinking ONE HUNDRED litres of water ..TODAY... bleeping imbecile...
That is bleeping dangerous and I want to put in a complaint
Perhaps she wants a chance to consume a lot of clear liquid that she's passing off as just water...

• Haha
Took my dog for a lovely walk-in the woods. She came back caked in mud so I had to bath her when we got home. she decided she now doesn’t like the bath and kicked her legs all over the place scratching me right in the eye. Unreasonable for me to be pissed off at her but it stings so much

• Sad
  • Wow
I’m pissing myself off, supposed to be eating healthy and have managed to consume a bar of chocolate and a packet of mini eggs

My local council announcing that council tax bills will go up by 3.99%, followed by the usual annual waffle about "protective front line services" and blah blah bleedin' blah, as well as blaming central government for cuts in spending, even though Boris gave the council £60m to help with the pandemic crisis.

And what the same council casually forget to mention is the rather large rise in expenses claims during the last FY.

Don't they have any idea we're facing the mother of all recessions? Don't they realise people have lost their jobs? Don't they realise businesses have gone bust?

But it doesn't matter because they're part of the well-protected public sector :mad:

Reactions: 3
Just got an email from my bank (HSBC). For some reason they thought a round up of my 2020 spending would be a good idea. It was depressing. Apparently Wilkinson’s was my favourite place to spend. Maybe because every other shop was forced to close? (I do love Wilko’s to be fair.)

Also got a text message from Gucci a minute later. What sort of bloody life was I living before?! And when can I have that life back? Really privileged moan I know and I know everyone has it harder but it’s not a competition is it? I’m just pissed off and frustrated.

• Haha
In the last 2 days I have had about 10 calls from mobile numbers that seem to be real, every time I have answered/got a voice mail it is some stupid recording claiming either that my internet is about to be cut off/my amazon order has arrived I need to authorise something etc etc etc. I block the numbers but there are just constantly more!

my boyfriend thinking he's funny when he makes fun of me in front of other people and that it makes him cool for some reason

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
my boyfriend thinking he's funny when he makes fun of me in front of other people and that it makes him cool for some reason
Have you brought this up with him? If not, try telling him it upsets you. If you have and he's ignored you, or if you do and he does so, you should get rid of him. It's the early signs of abuse.

• Heart
Have you brought this up with him? If not, try telling him it upsets you. If you have and he's ignored you, or if you do and he does so, you should get rid of him. It's the early signs of abuse.
thank you! 💜 oh i brought it up that's for sure 😂 he is now in the process of apologizing (which takes a while with me haha), but he just acts like a little child sometimes!

• Heart
I would actually consider ending this relationship. That's horrible behaviour and I wouldn't stand for it. I hope you're okay.

Thank you. It came out of the blue. I know we hadn't known each other for long but FFS don't just randomly text me saying you've got your ex pregnant and expect me to stick around. 😅 I turned into the ice queen as soon as he admitted it and thought about my reply as in the past I would have gone at a guy in this situation with both barrels. This time around I was cool, calm and collected and just replied with 'thank you for telling me, I wish you well with fatherhood.' He kept messaging me after asking 'is that it? Is that all you're going to say?' I've not replied LOL.
I love the fact I've left the situation with my dignity and I'm quite proud of myself. 😅
Update to this.... He's back. He tried calling me this morning, I didn't answer. I then had two WhatsApp messages from him asking to talk. Lol no.
Blocked.
Good lord, why would I want to get involved? His ex is pregnant and he's unsure on whether he wants to be with her or continue with me. He needs to do the responsible thing here and be a father to his child.
I'm actually shocked he thinks I would hang around. This has heartache written all over it if I did stay.

Just ranting again but it's therapeutic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Update to this.... He's back. He tried calling me this morning, I didn't answer. I then had two WhatsApp messages from him asking to talk. Lol no.
Blocked.
Good lord, why would I want to get involved? His ex is pregnant and he's unsure on whether he wants to be with her or continue with me. He needs to do the responsible thing here and be a father to his child.
I'm actually shocked he thinks I would hang around. This has heartache written all over it if I did stay.

Just ranting again but it's therapeutic.
Please keep us updated on this!! Be strong. I have heard of women blocking men on every social media app possible after the man won’t leave the me alone so he sent her 50p on PayPal with a reference that said ‘please speak to me’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Please keep us updated on this!! Be strong. I have heard of women blocking men on every social media app possible after the man won’t leave the me alone so he sent her 50p on PayPal with a reference that said ‘please speak to me’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh my god haha. I had a feeling he'd be back, not that I was waiting for it but I knew he'd be sniffing around again.
I've blocked him. I don't think he's dangerous so I'm not worried or anything although I'm annoyed that he thinks I'm ok with all of this. Honestly he needs to realise that he has other responsibilities now and that I'm better off out of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.