Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hocus_pocus

My child is the same age as Nina and if the two of us go to Costa we would share either the toastie OR the pasta. Not both plus a biscuit and 2 drinks! And I'm overweight! Nina must be so bored of the constant focus on food. Why doesn't she just eat before she goes out like normal people?

Also there is no way there's anyone else in that house. Just the two if them to pick out the tree, have lunch out, two stockings hung up. I know some people like to be private but there's staying off social media then there's removing all trace of anyone!

Reactions: 10

NP

VIP Member
That is... wow. My youngest is 2 and probably still hasn’t eaten 100 foods... I’m fairly certain chicken nuggets aren’t on the list 🥴

I didn’t like the fact she hid her Nutella from Nina.... no offence but I’m sure a little bit of Nutella for a three year old is fine!!!!
She’s so strange about ‘treats’ for Nina (for one thing, current advice isn’t to call them treats but just to use the name of the food). I think its because clearly Rebecca has a whole host of issues with foods (just look at her size) and, instead of learning about healthy eating habits and passing those on to her daughter, she restricts Nina’s diet in odd ways and it’s likely that Nina too will have an unhealthy relationship with food. Nina should be allowed some Nutella.

HeyLetsGo

H

Honestly don’t worry my two nearly three year old is basically made of 90% toast 🤣 refuses his dinner most nights and I always cave and let him have toast/cereal before bed as I don’t want him to be hungry! I’m pretty sure when our kids are grown they will eat more variety so let’s not stress ourselves ✌🏻❤
This!!! Toddlers are unreasonable arseholes when it comes to food. It’s 99.9% of the time not even about the food anyway. When they’re older they’ll realise that food is amazing and they’ll eat everything.

• Heart

MocMoc

Eenymeenyminymo came up with this title that has the most likes - I can’t make a new thread.

Whatmummymakes - do you like it? Do you? Do you?

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I HATE weaning groups particularly the ones they are American dominated. My god. So smug and no I don’t want to see your filthy baby with spaghetti up his nose. I have my own for that 🤣

• Haha
Is it weird to anyone else that she got a ‘’matching pair’ of mugs for her and Nina and no mention of her husband having one too? I know people say it’s privacy and she didn’t really have to show his if he has one but at least mention he wasn’t left out 😂
I honestly don’t think her and her husband are still together. There’s never any mention of him at all, he never ever goes on days out with them (I get he probably works but not 7 days a week!), she’s mentioned buying a new house. I think it’s the Rebecca and Nina show and he’s no where to be seen to be honest

MissTeddy

VIP Member
It’s all so ridiculous. As literally anyone with older / grown up children knows, what they will eat as a baby or toddler bears almost no resemblance to what they’ll eat as they grow up. Sorry smug mums 🤣

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
I was thinking the same about sending her to nursery! I could understand if it was school and she had to go but she doesn't. Nursery isn't compulsory, she's only small and in these times if it's not essential to be sending your children somewhere then you shouldn't be. I'm so worried about the nurseries shutting because I'll then not be able to work. I think if less people sent their kids just because they can then they wouldn't be threatening to close them.

Imogenis

I think secretly there’s lots of fans of Rebecca on here . I feel this is more of a rave thread , with members of her family and friends coming on to dismiss some of the negative comments . At the end of the day mother and daughter are over weight but seems if you dare state the facts you get told you have a bad relationship with your own diet . What mummy makes ( and the copious amount of regular takeaways on the daily ) makes you fat
True!
1. she is deffo overweight
2. she wrote a cookbook for babies and the family
3. The meals she serves her child from the cookbook are ingredient- and portionwise just wrong!!! Wrongggggg!
4. The amount of fastfood trips that we see is waaaaay beyond healthy nutrition agenda.
5. The child’s weight may or may not be commented. But have in mind the amount and type of foods she is being served few times a day and make your own conclusion. It might not have any influence now but we’ll see the results of this diet in five tears time.
I also mind that everytime the weight is commented on, somebody jumps to offend the person that dared to say it. Again she is not some mommy influencer but baby weaning influencer and it is wrong. Her hiding her own body is enough of the statement!

• Heart

HeyLetsGo

I think secretly there’s lots of fans of Rebecca on here . I feel this is more of a rave thread , with members of her family and friends coming on to dismiss some of the negative comments . At the end of the day mother and daughter are over weight but seems if you dare state the facts you get told you have a bad relationship with your own diet . What mummy makes ( and the copious amount of regular takeaways on the daily ) makes you fat
I think there’s a lot of people on this thread who don’t like Rebecca but also don’t like fat phobic people either 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Rinitiaa

her book reminds me of another who says their cooking will help fussy eaters, because they lather the food in tasty fats like butter and cheese so kids eat it

Also not being funny but actually fuck cooking pancakes and various treats every morning, whats wrong with a good bowl of wheetabix and some fruit?

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Who really asks where she got her playdoh from? She really is trying to morph into a mummy blogger
Do you not know how hard it is to find Playdoh? It's only in just about every single shop 😂. She really needs to ask herself some better, more believable questions on these stories.

• Haha

Sp20191

VIP Member
Seriously? How are people actually ok with a 3 year old in a cot. That’s NOT NORMAL
There are many things that people think are not normal in parenting, as long as the kid is happy and safe who actually cares?!

I co slept, made bottles up and kept them in the fridge, early weaned, let my kids walk around with no shoes on....etc, people might think they aren’t normal but my kids are happy and healthy, I just don’t see how having the sides on a cot at 3 is so wrong 🤷‍♀️

Rinitiaa

I can’t get over how much money she must spend on eating out. Especially for someone who has made her money from showing how much she cooks at home. Sort of seems like she’s achieved what she wanted so is bored of it now.
Shes descended into one of them now.
Shitty self-important, self-absorbant, smug, wannabe celeb, #ad #gifted, 10000s pics of my kids, im the only person in the world to own a cooker or a child, mumma u got dis, #morecoffeeplease, everyones a troll if they aren’t licking my arsehole pile of wank that is an “influencer”

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
That FB group sounds hideous - it’s not really about helping mums, it just sounds like a place to show off and worship Rebecca. Oh and go for people who dare to critique!!

I totally agree with all the comments on the mussels stories. They made me feel so sad for Nina. Rebecca is supposed to be a weaning/child nutrition “expert” but she doesn’t have a clue. The latest advice, based on research, is to give children their food and not comment at all. No encouraging, no asking them to try it, and absolutely no praising. This is information that is easy to find, so Rebecca must have seen it and has chosen to ignore it.
She even called Nina ‘sassy’ when Nina got annoyed because Rebecca repeated her question. I thought Nina displayed a great deal of patience with her impatient mother, and I would have got annoyed with the incessant questioning way before Nina did. Just leave her alone to eat her food.