Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
A WMM baby group? Who and what does she think she is? You bought out a cook book of basic recipes and you want to make a specific baby group. You'll have to show you have purchased both books upon entry to baby group and confirm that your diet only consists of butter, cheese, pastry and courgette.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Nze

Cacaca every single time you comment on wmm posts you are defending her why bother coming on here go find sone fanclub.
She is an annoying women who plasters her kid all over the web . Sticks her face right close to the camera to hide her body and talk in a smug voice.

If you love her so much and don't like what people say about her I dont think this is the right page for you.

She should keep herself and the kid private and focus back on her food and recipes if she doesn't want criticism.
I

Roz99

Peanut butter and jam warmed up on a wrap sounds gross, nevermind with strawberries and marshmallows thrown on too. If it really was a proper treat she could have just used a dollop of Nutella on both wraps.

CatHun

VIP Member
They are probably selling their copy on eBay after realising the recipes are just a guide and you shouldn’t expect to follow it step by step.
I can’t believe she’s actually said I don’t get paid if you buy it on eBay, mortified for her, would you be arsed for the sake of a few people buying it on eBay

• Haha

PorkyPie

Anyone else think she’s overly smug these days? Never used to get that vibe but lately I think all the cool book success has gone to her head. When she was boasting that Ninas favourite food was broccoli 🙄

Reactions: 11

Bougieb

I have found my people!! I feel so vindicated. I have met Rebecca in real life a few times at a baby group we both went to, think she helped run it actually but she never did much! Don’t want to accidentally expose where I live etc because I’m sure she’s let slip but honestly she’s just not a nice person. She’s so smug and full of herself. My little boy is almost a year younger than Nina I think, he’s just turned 2 and guessing Nina is nearly 3. I remember chatting to some mums when I was going to start weaning him and she JUMPED in talking about what a good eater ‘my Nini is’ and how if we followed her method we’d definitely have good eaters too. No babe you’re lucky!! She was like that with everything too. Nina has always been a good sleeper and we’d have mums with tiny babies nearly in tears with exhaustion and she’d just be like hehe well Nina sleeps soooo well. Always has. She’s soooo good.
And breathe 😂

• Wow

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
As soon as the food touches Nina's lips Rebecca's there shouting NICE? NICE? NINA IS IT NICE?! Give her a chance to taste if first ffs! And did anyone notice Nina got the hump and shouted YES!! Leave the poor girl to enjoy her dinner!

• Sad
I think I commented this before, but the BLW community is so harsh, if you used a spoon at all it's not baby led and you cant use the term and be part of their club. Just my own opinion.

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Lazy lazy lazy. Never known anyone like her. Walk your daughter the 10 minutes to nursery, then go for your food shopping. Its not fecking essential to drag her round supermarkets in a pandemic.

Littleelf

VIP Member
I cooked a roast for my family today and my daughter who is about the same age as nina. My daughter ate 1/2 a Yorkshire pudding, about 3 mouthfulls of potato and a very small amount of chicken. She told me she was full. Then as she usually does got down from the table despite me asking her not too ran off and started playing with her toys. The food totally forgotten, she wasn't interested at all.

Then i come on instgram and see her stories and initially it made me feel awful. I thought oh my god I've done a terrible job with my daughter she ate nothing compared to nina im rubbish at parenting. Thankfully that only lasted 2 mins then I had a word with myself to stop being stupid and my daughter is normal and healthy and that roast nina ate was a ridiculous amount for a 3 year old. But for other mum watching they may feel bad also and think they need to get there own child to eat that much, its dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Wow that's awful making Nina sit there with the other children eating an apple whilst they have a meal!! Why not pick her up earlier?! Too busy watching Netflix 😡

• Sad
I find it really irritating that she sends Nina to nursery so she can come home and do non essential work. Then she even just said she’s been watching a tv series while Nina is at nursery!! If I could work from home doing non essential shit, my kid wouldn’t be in nursery exposed to this virus. It’s disgusting just so she can sit on her arse and watch tv. Especially since she said Nina hasn’t been herself and wanted to stay home.

madditag

Am I missing something with this gingerbread advent? Why would you want to eat gingerbread sat out on a tree all month? I don’t get it?!

Rinitiaa

Shes just doing it for content
Prediction:
Pic of nina with whatmummymakes buttery snack grinning on new years eve infront of the telly at about 8pm
10pm “aww nini tried to stay up but couldnt make it” pic of nina asleep on the sofa, rebeccas squishy face takes a selfie, puts nina to bed.
next pic midnight with a squish face selfie and a wine like “mumma made it! Happy new years mummas heres to a better year 2020 was hard for everyone blahblah blah”

• Haha

ADBABE

Chatty Member
I wanted to put my phone away today and spend time with Nina but here is a collection of photos I have taken.. with my phone 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Roz99

Guys. We’re four days into the week and she’s already gone off the meal plan and is doing something else for dinner tonight 😂😂 Meal planner working a treat there I guess!!

• Haha

ADBABE

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice how as soon as Nina put the chicken in her mouth she said she liked it? It’s gotten so rehearsed and makes me so uncomfortable to see, poor little thing isn’t some performing monkey :(

• Sad
Another of her recipe fails. There isn't even any missing steps in the 'guide' for this recipe either! All the comments are also saying that theirs were like dumplings too!
Bless them, the mums on this group are clueless. One posted asking what to do with some extra blueberries that were delivered as a substitution with her shopping!

• Haha