Whatmummymakes #2 do you like it? Do you? Do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she seem to burn everything she cooks in the oven? Looking very crispy this evening!

Reactions: 5
Thank you for the new thread. I tried to make one but couldn’t figure it out!! Haha

Reactions: 3
Thank you for the new thread. I tried to make one but couldn’t figure it out!! Haha
No problems ....I had about 4 tabs open with the different steps!

Is it just me or does she seem to burn everything she cooks in the oven? Looking very crispy this evening!
I don’t understand why she had to add more cheese to the pasta? They were having it with salmon and courgettes so it’s not the main part of the meal just an extra on the side. Just reheat it!

Her posts this morning ... she says she is making ‘her’ 123 pancakes. They aren’t yours, you’ve stolen the recipe, it’s been around years!
She then says Nina ate 10!!!! 10!!!!! With yoghurt and fruit?!?! I know they’re all different... but my daughter loves those pancakes and would manage two at a maximum!

Reactions: 9
I think she follows him on her private Instagram!
I got stopped going into Sainsbury’s this morning with my little boy asking me (politely but I was still a bit taken aback) if I needed to bring my child in or if I could shop alone!! Wonder if Rebecca will get asked similar with her endless shops with Nina despite her being in nursery. Bet she’d be one to kick off whereas I politely explained that me and my husband are keyworkers so just have to shop when we can and sometimes that means doing it with a toddler!!

Reactions: 7
The boomerangs are so flipping cringey. If you’re not actually moving just take a bloody picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly that Facebook group? I assume she means all the scroungers begging for a free book... despite joining a group about a book they haven’t even bought? Or does she mean the people who are now posting to get a free replacement teddy for their kids?
198E7821-FB2F-411F-ACE0-D402BFCF454F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her stories are such uncomfortable viewing this morning. Nina obviously doesn't want her to be filming; it's like they were having a nice moment together and then Rebecca has whipped out her phone for IG. Nina looks fed up.

Reactions: 4
What a weird question to ask your followers where to get your daughters knickers from? 🙈
That’s really weird! Why wouldn’t you just go to all the usuals? ASDA, M&S, Sainsbury’s, H&M, Tesco, Matalan, JoJo, Next, Gap, Boden, John Lewis - honestly literally every shop you can think of sells them!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.