Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunniva

Chatty Member
What the fuck does straight hair have to do with being neurodivergent? And what does her jumper have to do with being autistic? I've never seen someone who makes her (self-diagnosed) spectrum status more of a personality trait than lydia
Yeah I found this ?? like ?? what language are you speaking??
And I'm pretty in the loop w neurodivergency discourse online lol

OpheliaTemplar

Oh dear how much homophobia, fatphobia and misoginy fits into one post. 🙄 Dave has gained quite some weight himself btw. Also I think she is still with him as well as they live together.
Why people with an attitude so contrary to Lydia‘s insist on following her I don’t get. You seem to share none of her philosophical beliefs.
I hope you’re getting a cut of the profits of her craft works for the full time defence job some people have going on here.
while I definitely don’t share the sentiments of the post previous to this and didn’t enjoy the attack on her appearance I do think there’s a hint of hypocrisy here. You’re following a thread you don’t align with and have an opinion. Same as the people who follow Lydia who have an opinion and don’t always align with her. It’s six of one and half a dozen of the other really.

OpheliaTemplar

Where's this "full time defence job"? Are you referring to those of us that disagreed with an untrue and unnecessary report to the NSPCC and the three angry reacts to someone making sweeping statements about who might be attracted to fat women?
Did you read my post? Specifically where I disagreed with that said post? Or conveniently skipped past that bit to make your point? There’s one person on this thread that jumps at every comment made, so in the same way they say don’t follow Lydia- don’t follow this. You’re allowed to disagree, but don’t say things like ‘just unfollow her’ the same sentiment applies to this thread. Simple.

Htgd

Her sex worker sibling is 16.
I’ve just flagged the Lucy account, the sex worker post and the sexualised photos, to the NSPCC. As a child society has a duty to protect her, and as I work with vulnerable teenagers for a living I know when somebody is at risk of exploitation. I could lose my job for knowing about this and not doing anything. I’ve flagged the Lydia account in conjunction because I’m assuming they have parental responsibility, but I’ve also flagged the Flannery O’Kafka one.

I’ll update if I hear anything but not with details, as genuinely I am incredibly worried about this child and that’s more important than slagging off a vapid fashion influencer on Tattle.
Lucy is not 16, not sure where you got that from, they’re ~21/22. There are younger siblings that I’m not sure of the ages of, but Lucy is an adult.

OpheliaTemplar

From what I see I find this whole family completely odd. Both Lydia and Mum play the baby cutesy vibe (mum seems to be riding on lydias coat tails- always seems to copy any kind of filter or trend Lydia has previously posted) hyper woke, hyper performative, hyper attention seeking in every aspect. But hey- it works, people must respond to their cries for attention because surely they’d stop if they’re not getting the desired result.
validation is needed in every form, physical, professional, creatively. It’s exhausting. And surely it must be for them too?

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Really interesting stuff about the family . I’d pretty much figured as much to be honest . I assume the constantly going on about being disabled is so they can claim benefits for it .

suchabelle

Sewing tends to end up being more taxing on your back but knitting and crochet take it out of your hands and arms.
The good think about knitting is that you can loaf on the sofa and watch something or listen to a podcast. Assuming £50 for materials she could pay herself 20 per hour for 20 hours and I'm not sure if it would take her that long to knit it up.

TightShip

I get the pain thing, I have chronic pain too but look fine most of the time so get that; but I also know that losing weight would absolutely help - im not by any means fatphobic, but I don't understand glorifying something that's really unhealthy.
She seems to have a very chaotic lifestyle, I'm sure I read that she has care of a younger sibling now too.
The wholeness is just exhausting, and j don't use Instagram to feel lectured at; the weird tabard things she crocheted were awful too - maybe I just don't get 'art'.

I drink lemon juice

Eeeshk. Definitely agree that she should focus on doing other things if it ends up being £450 to make it worth her while. I'm still pretty gutted that she gave up making those bras. I always meant to get one then she stopped making them. Does anyone know why? All I could find was vague references to being disabled but not entirely sure how doing that is different to knitting?

From what I see I find this whole family completely odd. Both Lydia and Mum play the baby cutesy vibe (mum seems to be riding on lydias coat tails- always seems to copy any kind of filter or trend Lydia has previously posted) hyper woke, hyper performative, hyper attention seeking in every aspect. But hey- it works, people must respond to their cries for attention because surely they’d stop if they’re not getting the desired result.
validation is needed in every form, physical, professional, creatively. It’s exhausting. And surely it must be for them too?
This is totally ADHD-symptoms. So I guess they know.

threenil

New partner has a history of being abusive & yet no one on the ‘queer scene’ has ousted her yet?
Yeah colour me interested in this, I've seen nothing like this and I'm quite familiar with the local scene. Not saying you're lying, just saying I'm curious

zolagrey

I’ve just flagged the Lucy account, the sex worker post and the sexualised photos, to the NSPCC. As a child society has a duty to protect her, and as I work with vulnerable teenagers for a living I know when somebody is at risk of exploitation. I could lose my job for knowing about this and not doing anything. I’ve flagged the Lydia account in conjunction because I’m assuming they have parental responsibility, but I’ve also flagged the Flannery O’Kafka one.

I’ll update if I hear anything but not with details, as genuinely I am incredibly worried about this child and that’s more important than slagging off a vapid fashion influencer on Tattle.

Looks like your made up busy bodying came to the sum total of fuck all. Thankfully.

Yes I was going to say, Lucy isn't 16. They celebrated an early 20-something birthday recently, on both their account and their mothers. I'd research properly before you report people.
NSPCC are investigating as minor in house with active sex worker. Can’t say more. I hope they sort themselves out soon.