Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he have a heart attack or something?
He claimed to have had a huge stroke but then proceeded to get in his car snd drive to butlins to teach a fittness class despite feeling dodgy.
I call BS- he might have had a TIA (sometimes called mini strokes)

Reactions: 4
Sarah Green (of Saturday Superstore fame) always like her, her husband Mike Smith died a few years ago, and then she did a couple of guest spots on This Morning then nothing.

I also used to love those Trevor and Simon guys “swing your pants!” They we’re so funny I think they were on Going Live or similar.

Reactions: 9
Sarah Green (of Saturday Superstore fame) always like her, her husband Mike Smith died a few years ago, and then she did a couple of guest spots on This Morning then nothing.

I also used to love those Trevor and Simon guys “swing your pants!” They we’re so funny I think they were on Going Live or similar.
Simon was on House of Games just before Christmas. He now runs a cinema company that shows the latest films to sick children in hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

When they did The people from the future and had those really long pointy fingers it gave me nightmares!!😂

Reactions: 2

Sarah inherited mikes company flying tv which does filming from helicopters so she was set up ok.
Speaking of going live what ever happened to that bloke she presented it with? Phillip something or other? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They don't do duvets 😄

On a similar note I wonder what happened to Peter Simon of double dare fame?
Peter has been doing the shopping channels for quite a few years now. Maybe 20 years or more. He currently works on Ideal World. If you are ever awake in the early hours approx 12:30 - 1:00am, ITV hands over to Ideal World for a couple of hours. You can sometimes catch him on there if it’s his day to do the early shift

Where’s Chico time at?
Think he had a stroke a while back and I think he is some kind of fitness instructor

Agyness Deyn. With her made up ass name. BFF to Henry Holland. I was looking at an old ASOS magazine from 2011 and saw her in a Pepe Jeans ad, and remembered how she was on every runway and in every print ad and ABSOLUTELY bleeping EVERYWHERE for about a year or two, then poof! suddenly disappeared.
I never even thought she was that attractive, never understood all the fuss about her.

He claimed to have had a huge stroke but then proceeded to get in his car snd drive to butlins to teach a fittness class despite feeling dodgy.
I call BS- he might have had a TIA (sometimes called mini strokes)
That wouldnt surprise me, think he was a bit of a tosser anyway.

Reactions: 4
I follow her on Insta, she’s just living a normal life back in Liverpool and her and Natasha have occasional Kittens reunions
I saw her in Elf the musical a few years back

Kara Tointon is playing Kate Middleton in the stage show The Windsors. She was talking about it on TV the other day.

Jack Ryder now lives in France as well as UK and is writing Childrens books. He was directing musicals for a while, I know he did some work with Gary Barlow.
Karas sister is engaged to Simon from The Inbetweeners (she played his gf in series 2 I think it was series 2!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Think he had a stroke a while back and I think he is some kind of fitness instructor
Yes he has a franchise called BlockFit (I think?)

One of my fb contacts went to an event recently and got a photo with him. She cried she was so excited and has framed it 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agyness Deyn. With her made up ass name. BFF to Henry Holland. I was looking at an old ASOS magazine from 2011 and saw her in a Pepe Jeans ad, and remembered how she was on every runway and in every print ad and ABSOLUTELY bleeping EVERYWHERE for about a year or two, then poof! suddenly disappeared.
Didn’t she marry Phoebes from friends brother Giovanni Ribisi think they are divorced now though

What ever happened to Max Beesley...

Reactions: 3
The lesser known members of big 90s pop bands:
  • Paul and Mark from A1
  • Spike and Jimmy from 911
  • Everyone bar Jade from Damage

One of my friends had a roofing company do work on her house a few years ago and the lead roofer was John Hendy of East 17 fame!

Speaking of 1990s pop...does anyone remember this beauty?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marilyn is active on Twitter. I can't see what he's up to though but he is a carer for his mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.