Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agyness Deyn. With her made up ass name. BFF to Henry Holland. I was looking at an old ASOS magazine from 2011 and saw her in a Pepe Jeans ad, and remembered how she was on every runway and in every print ad and ABSOLUTELY bleeping EVERYWHERE for about a year or two, then poof! suddenly disappeared.
Now that you mention it what happened to Henry Holland? He was the IT designer for me 10+ years ago when I wanted to be Alexa Chung 💀.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching a programme of Britain's favourite 90s songs. Was in love with Jas Mann of Babylon zoo. He was so beautiful.

Reactions: 4
Now that you mention it what happened to Henry Holland? He was the IT designer for me 10+ years ago when I wanted to be Alexa Chung 💀.
I walked past him near Chalk Farm tube in 2018, then also saw an interview with him in the Metro about his house, so he's still around!

Reactions: 2
Agyness Deyn. With her made up ass name. BFF to Henry Holland. I was looking at an old ASOS magazine from 2011 and saw her in a Pepe Jeans ad, and remembered how she was on every runway and in every print ad and ABSOLUTELY bleeping EVERYWHERE for about a year or two, then poof! suddenly disappeared.
Didn't like her and I can't even tell you why. According to Wikipedia she married, divorced, married and didn't really do much aside from singing in some project that doesn't seem like it got a whole lot of attention and dabbling in acting, but the most recent listing is from 2019. Guess that being everywhere got her a nice fortune.

Reactions: 4
Loved Deuce! I Need You and On The Bible were my faves 😄 as someone else said, Lisa married Ant Mcpartlin and is now a make up artist. Craig moved to LA and is now an actor. I'm sure he was named in some articles during Lisa's divorce cos she went to stay with him. Paul is a songwriter and no idea about Kelly.
Kelly used to run a restaurant called the Green Room in London with her fiance but if you Google her name it seems it no longer exists.

For some reason Alisha’s Attic popped in my head the other day. I wonder what happened to them. I used to love their quirky dress sense.
One of them is a songwriter and married to a member of Texas who's not been well (I think - I'm going from memory)

Attachments

Independent Love Song is a class tune. They used it on an episode of Derry Girls and it just triggered a memory, I was very young when it came out but remembered it for some reason.

aww yeah Jonathan Wilkes really did try to make something of himself, wasn’t he in musicals like we will rock you and the rocky horror show? He just died a death though. Was always just Robbie Williams mate unfortunately for him.
My husband s cousin was in Scarlett I think they just fell apart quite quick . His cousin was around for a bit then she left and they became famous .

Reactions: 1
Had a friend who modelled with her said fame went to her head and no one wanted to work with her so she just got dropped

Reactions: 6
and wasn’t he the ‘love’ of Jodie Marsh’s life?
what did Jodie Marsh’s husband do that made her dump him so abruptly? Did she ever say? Sounded like it was something awful. 😳

Reactions: 1
what did Jodie Marsh’s husband do that made her dump him so abruptly? Did she ever say? Sounded like it was something awful. 😳
I’ve been on the Jodie thread a while & no one seems to know on there either

yeah she never really said but mentioned something like not to let him near kids or animals 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.