Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kevin Bishop (appeared in a lot of programmes in the mid-late 2000s, had his own shows called The Kevin Bishop Show and Star Stories)
Zezi Ifore (Big Brother's Little Brother presenter in 2008, she was known for her poor presenting skills, then got fired for not showing up for work)
Liz Barker (Blue Peter presenter)
Rebecca Loos (Rumoured affair with Beckham, appeared on Celebrity Love Island and Celebs on the Farm)
Rik Waller (Pop Idol contestant)
Dick & Dom (don't really see them on TV anymore)

I know what happened to these two now, but I did wonder for a while...
Justin Lee Collins (was everywhere for a while, then got accused of abuse and harassment of a former girlfriend)
Matt Johnson (he used to be on daytime TV a lot, but disappeared, he was sadly having mental health issues. He is on the Postcode Lottery ads now)

Sarah Rose Karr (little girl who was in the Beethoven films, Kindergarten Cop and Father of the Bride)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im going to the theatre on Thursday night. First time since 15 March 2020!!!

I'm going to The Cat and the Canary by the Classic Thriller Company starring Brit Ekland and Tracy Shaw!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Kevin Bishop (appeared in a lot of programmes in the mid-late 2000s, had his own shows called The Kevin Bishop Show and Star Stories)
Zezi Ifore (Big Brother's Little Brother presenter in 2008, she was known for her poor presenting skills, then got fired for not showing up for work)
Liz Barker (Blue Peter presenter)
Rebecca Loos (Rumoured affair with Beckham, appeared on Celebrity Love Island and Celebs on the Farm)
Rik Waller (Pop Idol contestant)
Dick & Dom (don't really see them on TV anymore)

I know what happened to these two now, but I did wonder for a while...
Justin Lee Collins (was everywhere for a while, then got accused of abuse and harassment of a former girlfriend)
Matt Johnson (he used to be on daytime TV a lot, but disappeared, he was sadly having mental health issues. He is on the Postcode Lottery ads now)

Sarah Rose Karr (little girl who was in the Beethoven films, Kindergarten Cop and Father of the Bride)
I think Rebecca loos lives in Norway andis married to a doctor.

Thinking of some 90's/00's presenters;

Jayne Middlemiss
Lisa Rodgers
Jayne is a yoga teacher. Great thread btw.

Reactions: 11
Michael Barrymore. He was really good back in the day..had some really good shows too. Did make me laugh as did Freddy Starr...

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Already obsessed with this thread!

J from 5ive - always found it strange as they reunited several times (always without him), I found it strange he wouldn’t just do a quick ‘cash in’ on the big reunion or something.
He was all set to do the last one for The Big Reunion but pulled out at the last minute - Sean had claimed part of the reason he left Five was because Jay had bullied him, and they couldn’t get past it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'd love to know what Jason Orange is up to,I hope he's happy and living his best life, I adored Take That and he always seemed such a nice guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ah I love this thread! I spend far too much time going down rabbit holes thinking 'I wonder what happened to...'

Abi Titmuss became an actress, moved to the States and is now married with a baby.

Dean Cain is now doing real straight to video (or equivalent) low quality films with the likes of Callum Best and various UK Z listers.

I think the ones who have done well live off their earnings and investments when jobs dry up, others who were well known end up sliding down the fame tree, low budget films, panto etc.

And some end up as drama teachers or running theatre schools. Or just normal civilian jobs.

Reactions: 9
I'd love to know what Jason Orange is up to,I hope he's happy and living his best life, I adored Take That and he always seemed such a nice guy.
My respect for Jason really shot up when the rest of TT were caught up in their dodgy tax loopholes and all he said was ‘I’ve always banked with the Co-Op because I believe in their ethics’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Love this thread already 🤗
What about Nigel Lythgoe? Is he still around? Maybe he's retired now.

Reactions: 8
I love a blast from the past! I would add Estelle to the list… she had that massive hit with American Boy and seemingly nothing else…?
Estelle sings the theme tune to We Bare Bears. Had to come out of lurkdom to say that since We Bare Bears is amazing. It's made for children but every episode has been watched in our child-free house.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Estelle sings the theme tune to We Bare Bears. Had to come out of lurkdom to say that since We Bare Bears is amazing. It's made for children but every episode has been watched in our child-free house.
She is also the voice of Garnet in Steven Universe!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.