Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already obsessed with this thread!

J from 5ive - always found it strange as they reunited several times (always without him), I found it strange he wouldn’t just do a quick ‘cash in’ on the big reunion or something.

Lolly - is she still a CBBC presenter? I read somewhere that Rachel Stevens was supposed to be the original ‘Lolly’ but went for SC7 instead.

Tracey Shaw - I always thought she’d end up on the reality tv circuit

Reactions: 9
J from 5ive - always found it strange as they reunited several times (always without him), I found it strange he wouldn’t just do a quick ‘cash in’ on the big reunion or something.
I know right! There was talk of him bullying or treating Sean badly so I think he distanced himself from the reunion. Tried googling him loads but never find anything. Proper fancied him when I was a kid

Lolly - is she still a CBBC presenter? I read somewhere that Rachel Stevens was supposed to be the original ‘Lolly’ but went for SC7 instead.
I heard something like that but couldn’t remember for the life of me who it was lol!

Reactions: 7
I’m sure during that reunion documentary that 5 were in it was mentioned that Jay has a recording studio in Wales or something. Unless I completely imagined it.

Re Ben from Curiosity Killed the Cat, I remember that Smash Hits magazine always used to talk about how big his feet were! Maybe they were hinting at something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure during that reunion documentary that 5 were in it was mentioned that Jay has a recording studio in Wales or something. Unless I completely imagined it.

Re Ben from Curiosity Killed the Cat, I remember that Smash Hits magazine always used to talk about how big his feet were! Maybe they were hinting at something.
Ben was on a dating programme recently. He really hasn't aged well :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What about Aygness Deyn the the supermodel who was everywhere for a while? Now you never hear about her?

• Heart
Reactions: 62
The extreme wealth part isn’t true, her dad was a doctor and her mum didn’t work but they were definitely not extremely wealthy. I went to the same school as her and also ballet class with her younger sister, they were really nice people. Cannot comment on Anna’s personality as I was a fair bit younger but she was very beautiful, much more than ever came across in Lolly’s bizarre stage look
I really wouldn’t surprise me if the person I heard it from was tit stirring as they weren’t the nicest person themselves, but I do know that their families were very, very close. Either way they didn’t have one nice thing to say about them other then the money.

my next one:

Dean Cain from superman fame when Teri Hatcher was Lois Lane. The show was HUGE

Reactions: 18
I really wouldn’t surprise me if the person I heard it from was tit stirring as they weren’t the nicest person themselves, but I do know that their families were very, very close. Either way they didn’t have one nice thing to say about them other then the money.

my next one:

Dean Cain from superman fame when Teri Hatcher was Lois Lane. The show was HUGE
Oh my god, I used to love that show! Proper family viewing that you don’t really see nowadays.

Reactions: 9
Last week I was wondering what happened to Samantha Mumba.
Then she pops up on tv 20 years after her number 1.

44C7DB09-CCDA-4628-AA99-073231E96126.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What about Aygness Deyn the the supermodel who was everywhere for a while? Now you never hear about her?
She married Phoebe’s brother from Friends and then divorced. I think she got remarried and had a baby recently?

I'm have zero intesrest in knowing what these lot are up to now but I remember at the time they were everywhere

Darius Danesh
Freddie Prinze Jr
Freddie Prinze Jr was a writer for WWF (wrestling) and is now a chef.

Didn’t Darius marry the woman from the Species films? Natasha something?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She married Phoebe’s brother from Friends and then divorced. I think she got remarried and had a baby recently?
Yes he got her into Scientology. I don't think she took to it, unsurprisingly. Probably been on the run from them ever since and trying to get her life back together.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Freddie Prinze Jr was a writer for WWF (wrestling) and is now a chef.

Didn’t Darius marry the woman from the Species films? Natasha something?
I can't believe Freddie Prince junior was a writer fo wrestling, that's so so random! He was such a heartthrob back in the day!

Reactions: 11
I love a blast from the past! I would add Estelle to the list… she had that massive hit with American Boy and seemingly nothing else…?

Reactions: 31
I used to do work as an extra on Coronation Street. A couple of years ago I was on the street when I saw her. I wondered if they were somehow bringing her character back (I know Maxine was killed off but anything is possible in soap land). I think she was just visiting the set. What was endearing is the actress who plays 'Mad' Mary was filming that day - before she was a cast member she was a Corrie super fan and whispered to me "is that Tracy Shaw?" and seemed nervous to talk to her..
I recall the reason why Tracy Shaw was visiting the set of Corrie a couple of years ago was to record something for Sue Nicholls 40th Anniversary as Audrey Roberts. There was a Corrie special that was shown with Sue and other cast members reminiscing about Audrey and there was a segment where some of the hairdressers that Audrey worked with in the past surprised her on the Salon set: Maxine being one of them. I think Nikki Sanderson who played Candice was another one

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.