Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eastenders stars who were huge at the time-
Jack Ryder seemed to disappear when he split from Kym Marsh, Michelle Ryan said she was going to Hollywood but didn’t hear anything more and Kara Tointon (think she had a sister too)

Natalie Imbruglia??
I remember on another gossip forum (not tattle) it said she was ‘yachting’- don’t want to think of her like that :(

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the other day about loads of singers from the early/mid 2000s and proper going back down memory lane. Wonder what happened to them - I’m sure some are still writing/touring

Natalie Imbruglia
Delta Goodrem
Lucy Silvas
Jem
Amy Studt
Michelle Branch
Vanessa Carlton
Stacey Orrico
Joss Stone

Reactions: 5
It's Owen alright but I loved when Harry Hill used to rip the piss out of him when he was in X Factor and pronounce it Yoggan 😅
Wasn't be known as egg Nog in heat magazine? 🤣

*he

I was thinking the other day about loads of singers from the early/mid 2000s and proper going back down memory lane. Wonder what happened to them - I’m sure some are still writing/touring

Natalie Imbruglia
Delta Goodrem
Lucy Silvas
Jem
Amy Studt
Michelle Branch
Vanessa Carlton
Stacey Orrico
Joss Stone
Joss stone was on the masked singer UK and has just had a baby. Lives in the US. Natalie imbruliya has also had a baby quite late in life.

Reactions: 4

Natalie Imbruglia
Delta Goodrem
Lucy Silvas
Jem
Amy Studt
Michelle Branch
Vanessa Carlton
Stacey Orrico
Joss Stone
This list is like the soundtrack of my early teen years 😁 Does anyone remember Kaci, she did a song called Paradise? I remember buying her album, she was only 13 at the time I think. And JoJo, who did that Leave (Get Out) song, I think she was only 13 as well.

Reactions: 12
This list is like the soundtrack of my early teen years 😁 Does anyone remember Kaci, she did a song called Paradise? I remember buying her album, she was only 13 at the time I think. And JoJo, who did that Leave (Get Out) song, I think she was only 13 as well.
Was going to put Kaci and Jojo on there 😂 Such a blast from the past. Leave (get out) and too little too late are still bangers to this day.

Reactions: 7
Eastenders stars who were huge at the time-
Jack Ryder seemed to disappear when he split from Kym Marsh, Michelle Ryan said she was going to Hollywood but didn’t hear anything more and Kara Tointon (think she had a sister too)

I remember on another gossip forum (not tattle) it said she was ‘yachting’- don’t want to think of her like that :(
Kara Tointon is playing Kate Middleton in the stage show The Windsors. She was talking about it on TV the other day.

Jack Ryder now lives in France as well as UK and is writing Childrens books. He was directing musicals for a while, I know he did some work with Gary Barlow.

Reactions: 10
i was watching the lizzie mcguire movie the other day, and i wondered what happened to the actress who played Kate (the bully). she was quite a big part of the tv show but i never saw her in anything else, so i searched her on instagram and she is pretty low-key. has kids and husband now and posted about the lizzie mcguire reunion a few years ago so im guessing they all still keep in touch. just thought it was interesting 😂

i was an extremely obsessed disney channel kid back in the day so all the huge disney channel stars' lives are fascinating to me - miley, demi lovato, the jonas brothers. any gossip and life updates from them i lap it up 😂 but there's a few i wondered what happened to

lucas grabeel - never saw him in anything else?
the girl who played kelsey in HSM
brenda song - was she dating mccauley culkin or have i made that up?
all the supporting cast of hannah montana besides billy ray.
actress who played chelsea on thats so raven pretty much fell off the grid, never heard from her again

they were all pretty popular faces with kids 10-15 years ago, so i always wonder what they do now to earn a living unless they made enough to be financially stable for the rest of their lives but i doubt it...?
What's Hilary Duff doing these days? I remember in the 00's she was trying to do a bit of everything after Lizzie McGuire and I think she had beef with Lohan at one point

Reactions: 5
What's Hilary Duff doing these days? I remember in the 00's she was trying to do a bit of everything after Lizzie McGuire and I think she had beef with Lohan at one point
She was in a US TV show called Younger fairly recently as supporting cast.

Reactions: 2
Whatever happened to all those singers that were promoted as the next big thing, hyped up, in all the mags and they had one or two big hits and disappeared?
Little boots
Sam Sparro
David Jordan
Dizzee Rascal
Honeyz (yep i know they were on Big Reunion but not heard from them since)
The 411- loved them
Hepburn
Mini Viva
Dizzee Rascal had an assault charge recently.
Little boots was so big 11ish years ago. She was a flash in the pan. Im surprised she hasnt been on the masked singer uk yet.

Reactions: 3
JoJo is still doing music! She had a huge legal battle with her record label and in the last few years has been releasing music. Very mature RnB vibes, I really enjoy it tbh!

Don't hear much from the One Tree Hill lot - They tried to make Chad Michael Murray a breakout star but it didn't really happen

I think Sophia was in a long running show after but can't remember what it was

No idea on the rest (I think all the 'adults' in the show had quite good careers beforehand) The Mums and Dan etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.