Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to let you know fellow tattlers, that a thread has appeared on a well known parenting website tonight, with exactly the same title as this one. They are nicking your ideas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Page three girls names, what a throw back! Lucy pinder, Melinda messenger, Nicola McClean and Jo guest seemed to be such big names back then. I remember going to China White and seeing them there thinking this is the place to be 🙈🙈🙈 They really weren't in the grand scheme of things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Page three girls names, what a throw back! Lucy pinder, Melinda messenger, Nicola McClean and Jo guest seemed to be such big names back then. I remember going to China White and seeing them there thinking this is the place to be 🙈🙈🙈 They really weren't in the grand scheme of things 😂
Ooh china white, also a ‘what happened to’! What happened to all these bars, clubs, restaurants that were deemed hip and have just disappeared seemingly overnight? I’m not from London but knew all about it from Company mag (another blast from the past)

Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="StormSolitaire, post: Wonder what happened to Keeley Hazell? She was everywhere
[/QUOTE]

She has a role in Ted Lasso - allegedly dating Jason Sudelikis in real life

Reactions: 2
Some that only those of us in our late 40s will remember - the late 80s wild child group, basically a bunch of underage girls going to nightclubs, getting drunk and dating men twice their age - Amanda de Cadenet, Emma Ridley etc. I think I read Amanda was in the US working as an estate agent a few years ago.

Mia Sara from Ferris Buellers Day Off.

Oh and Charlotte Lewis, who was in the Golden Child with Eddie Murphy and going to be the next big thing in the 80s, but then disappeared.

Reactions: 7
A blast from the past that I do know what happened to is Dani Behr. She was one of the IT girls and lads mags favourites from the 90s who was one of the presenters of The Word and dated footballers like Les Ferdinand & Ryan Giggs

She now works in the US as a estate agent selling multi million pound houses. She appeared on Lorraine a few months ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Whatever happened to all those singers that were promoted as the next big thing, hyped up, in all the mags and they had one or two big hits and disappeared?
Little boots
Sam Sparro
David Jordan
Dizzee Rascal
Honeyz (yep i know they were on Big Reunion but not heard from them since)
The 411- loved them
Hepburn
Mini Viva
Dizzy has a recent thread 🤣 Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven’t seen him for about 10 years or so now but I’ve met him a few times, I’m friends with one of his immediate family. Last time I saw him he was charming and very down to earth (but that’s cos I was at my friend’s, he was there too before visiting and maybe he was behaving) I first met David when he was about 5 y.o or so lol.

you can find him on IG under davidj.u.k his new style and music isn’t my sort of thing but I wish him well
This would have been in 2009 so hopefully he's matured now LOL.

yeah I always wonder about the page 3 girls, I noticed Leilani has now moved to the states and is on the antivax bandwagon and is an estate agent, Lucy Pinder is now a photographer and Suzanne Mizzi passed away. Wonder what happened to Keeley Hazell? She was everywhere
Isn't it Keeley Hazel who's dating David Walliams on and off?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
A very irish centered one.
Rachel from the rachel and steve mortgage ads from a few years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just to let you know fellow tattlers, that a thread has appeared on a well known parenting website tonight, with exactly the same title as this one. They are nicking your ideas.
How kind of them to descend from their thrones of self righteousness and copy us. We can’t be THAT bad then? 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i was watching the lizzie mcguire movie the other day, and i wondered what happened to the actress who played Kate (the bully). she was quite a big part of the tv show but i never saw her in anything else, so i searched her on instagram and she is pretty low-key. has kids and husband now and posted about the lizzie mcguire reunion a few years ago so im guessing they all still keep in touch. just thought it was interesting 😂

i was an extremely obsessed disney channel kid back in the day so all the huge disney channel stars' lives are fascinating to me - miley, demi lovato, the jonas brothers. any gossip and life updates from them i lap it up 😂 but there's a few i wondered what happened to

lucas grabeel - never saw him in anything else?
the girl who played kelsey in HSM
brenda song - was she dating mccauley culkin or have i made that up?
all the supporting cast of hannah montana besides billy ray.
actress who played chelsea on thats so raven pretty much fell off the grid, never heard from her again

they were all pretty popular faces with kids 10-15 years ago, so i always wonder what they do now to earn a living unless they made enough to be financially stable for the rest of their lives but i doubt it...?

Reactions: 5
i was watching the lizzie mcguire movie the other day, and i wondered what happened to the actress who played Kate (the bully). she was quite a big part of the tv show but i never saw her in anything else, so i searched her on instagram and she is pretty low-key. has kids and husband now and posted about the lizzie mcguire reunion a few years ago so im guessing they all still keep in touch. just thought it was interesting 😂

i was an extremely obsessed disney channel kid back in the day so all the huge disney channel stars' lives are fascinating to me - miley, demi lovato, the jonas brothers. any gossip and life updates from them i lap it up 😂 but there's a few i wondered what happened to

actress who played chelsea on thats so raven pretty much fell off the grid, never heard from her again

they were all pretty popular faces with kids 10-15 years ago, so i always wonder what they do now.
Ohhh I can answer one! Chelsea on that’s so Raven now plays Chelsea on ravens home 🤣 my son watches it all the time, it’s her and raven living together as single mums. I don’t think she did that much of note in between that’s so Raven and ravens home tho.

Reactions: 2
Some that only those of us in our late 40s will remember - the late 80s wild child group, basically a bunch of underage girls going to nightclubs, getting drunk and dating men twice their age - Amanda de Cadenet, Emma Ridley etc. I think I read Amanda was in the US working as an estate agent a few years ago.

Mia Sara from Ferris Buellers Day Off.

Oh and Charlotte Lewis, who was in the Golden Child with Eddie Murphy and going to be the next big thing in the 80s, but then disappeared.
Emma Ridley moved to the us and opened a dance school which has since closed I think. She has three kids and is on her fourth marriage! According to her fb she’s an anti vaxxer too 🙄

Reactions: 4
Yes Keeley Hazel is back with David Walliams and she attended Ant McPartlins wedding with him last month.
And I think she was on a Page 3 documentary on Channel 4 a year or two ago, talking about how she invested her money in property and was living quite comfortably off that.

Reactions: 3

they were all pretty popular faces with kids 10-15 years ago, so i always wonder what they do now to earn a living unless they made enough to be financially stable for the rest of their lives but i doubt it...?
Emily Osment (Lily from Hannah Montana) is going to be on a Netflix sitcom with the guy that played Mason in Wizards of Waverly Place. It doesn't look great.

Reactions: 1
Kate Thornton went from presenting the biggest show on TV (X Factor) to pretty much disappearing. I know she has a podcast now (doesn't everyone?) but I haven't seen her on anything else.

Any time Les Battersby is mentioned I'm reminded of the fact that he found one of the Yorkshire Ripper's victims.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.