What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, absolute cringe at her selling her "recipes" when she eats the most boring, bland and beige food ever!! Uni halls type dinners when you throw 4 things together for easiness.

Reactions: 6
Her kids got Scarlett fever and she’s arsed about getting her 10k steps in…. Is she real?

Reactions: 4
Her kids got Scarlett fever and she’s arsed about getting her 10k steps in…. Is she real?
When my son had that he was inconsolable. There is no way in hell I'd have been bothered about bloody steps!! She's unreal.

Reactions: 2
Wtf is the matter with her. Why does nothing ever relent. When one of my kids had scarlet fever I didn’t wash my hair or do anything for myself! It was a horrible illness

Reactions: 3
She looks awful. Her chest area looks really bad. She should not be promoting this look.

Reactions: 5
She needs to get a life
She absolutely does need to get a life, it's a Sad little life she has when the whole world revolves around her getting up at ungodly hours to lift weights and do cardio when she could have morning cuddles on the sofa with her boy or read a story with him in bed before they get up for the day. To add, he's a toddler he don't give a tit what's cooked and whether it's freshly baked that morning by his unhinged mother at 6am for when he wakes up he'd probably rather some Coco pops and a slice of buttery toast!

She absolutely does need to get a life, it's a Sad little life she has when the whole world revolves around her getting up at ungodly hours to lift weights and do cardio when she could have morning cuddles on the sofa with her boy or read a story with him in bed before they get up for the day. To add, he's a toddler he don't give a tit what's cooked and whether it's freshly baked that morning by his unhinged mother at 6am for when he wakes up he'd probably rather some Coco pops and a slice of buttery toast!
Seems like he can only have eggs based foods! Omelettes, egg muffins, there’s probably egg inside that puff pastry 😂 you’re right the toddler won’t care she was up at 6 bragging to Instagram. He probably also doesn’t like hanging out in the ‘freezing’ home gym sitting amongst the weights in the mornings when she has to finish a workout before she can attend to him.

What on earth is she talking about her son doing positive affirmations and telling her he loves her?! He's not even two!

Reactions: 2
What on earth is she talking about her son doing positive affirmations and telling her he loves her?! He's not even two!
So weird! I find the whole positive affirmations thing in general a bit of an ick tbh 😂 I’m convinced she’s a robot. No one gets up at 5 everyday to exercise, does all the boring tit she claims to love and then MISSES their kid once they tuck them in after a long day. Don’t waste time missing him, go get your 4 hours sleep in now before your next early morning weight lifting sesh

Reactions: 5
Her hair looks so thin and ratty in her photos - rather than trying to shill 27495 hair products, a good few inches off would make it look so much healthier! Also, as she mentions PP hair - there is no point having it so ridiculously long when the regrowth will be happening from the top - it won't just magically grow down that fast for years!

I definitely need to unfollow - she winds me up so much! Everything, literally everything, is a brag. She lives in an echo chamber with her fiance egging her on.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her hair looks so thin and ratty in her photos - rather than trying to shill 27495 hair products, a good few inches off would make it look so much healthier! Also, as she mentions PP hair - there is no point having it so ridiculously long when the regrowth will be happening from the top - it won't just magically grow down that fast for years!

I definitely need to unfollow - she winds me up so much! Everything, literally everything, is a brag. She lives in an echo chamber with her fiance egging her on.
also how much more gaunt has she got in those 12 weeks! I need to unfollow too. Her life is one big brag

Reactions: 4