What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't lie, the swaddle makes me really nervous. It just doesn't look done well enough to me at all.

Yeah, 8 weeks or when they start to roll over, whichever is sooner. So really shouldn't be doing it. Not to mention having him nap in a different room under 6 months...

Reactions: 2
Get some bloody pegs.....

'It's the towels always dragging on the dirty floor for me.....' 🙄

How can she be exhausted when she's already boasted her baby has slept through the night for x number of weeks..?

If you're exhausted, rest. Why the hell do you NEED to workout FIVE times a week and do that many steps per day? I bet she'll be out in the pissing rain with the poor baby getting his head wet to get them in

Reactions: 5
Omg look at me I can clean my whole house, do a workout I didn't want to do at 6am, and smugly tell all my genuinely exhausted followers to do the same. it's the unsafe swaddle 'for me'

So so smug, yet so so clueless about her baby's safety. As long as she can get her workouts and cleaning done, though, that's OK. Does she ever play with her baby? God help her when he's a toddler and she can't just tidy everything up immediately...

Reactions: 3
So so smug, yet so so clueless about her baby's safety. As long as she can get her workouts and cleaning done, though, that's OK. Does she ever play with her baby? God help her when he's a toddler and she can't just tidy everything up immediately...
She's going to have to let him play with toys when he's 1! She's really going to struggle once he's crawling

Poor kid’s either asleep in a room alone, asleep in the carrier or watching her clean. Probably desperate for some proper interaction!

I’d have so much more respect for her if she said ‘you know what, I’m exhausted today and have decided to listen to my body and rest’ rather than literally encouraging burnout. Ffs she pisses me off so much.

Reactions: 4
The swaddle is so badly done that he can get his arms out. If he can get his arms out he can suffocate. Wow.

She’s going to have such a shock when she’s back to work and at that point also has a toddler who is up at 5am, needs entertaining all.day.long…messes up your house and you have no time to clean it because you’re either working or playing with your kid which they quite like you to do.

im far from a mumsnet perfect judgey mum type but she thinks she’s got it all down now and my goodness she knows nothing yet!!

She’s going to have such a shock when she’s back to work and at that point also has a toddler who is up at 5am, needs entertaining all.day.long…messes up your house and you have no time to clean it because you’re either working or playing with your kid which they quite like you to do.

im far from a mumsnet perfect judgey mum type but she thinks she’s got it all down now and my goodness she knows nothing yet!!
Totally agree and hope it wipes that smug look off her face!

Reactions: 4
Her latest story... no you'd feel better if you just slept when he slept. Also ha the regression begins...

Reactions: 3