What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt enabled by her fiancé who doesn't seem to think it's abnormal to train every morning for 90 mins with a 3 month old....

Reactions: 2
I don’t think I’ve seen her talk on camera before but god, she seems so smarmy and conceited - maybe borderline arrogant.
Yeah, I don't think I have either? She's such a boring bleep! She has zero personality!

Reactions: 1
Does she realise her child’s sleep will fluctuate or what? She’s only pissed off because it interrupted her work out.
1DFCFDEF-9D52-4BA6-AB41-D2AAC7CA2234.png

Reactions: 4
She’s going to have to get used to it! My sons sleep was all over the place for the first 2 years at least. You could guarantee if I’d semi planned to try do something in the morning he’d either wake really early or we’d be up all night with one thing or another and both of bed up sleeping in. You just go with it, it’s not his fault.

The newborn sleep days are the easiest, but she’s going to be moving away from that now to not being able to predict it at all. She’ll need to cope and accept you cant always get ‘done’ what you want to.

Exactly! And she's not going to be able to rely on swaddling for much longer to keep him sleeping for longer...

You are meant to stop swaddling at 8 weeks or first sign of rolling whichever is sooner, for safety reasons

Edit to add - not being the mum police, just incase she reads here as it is considered unsafe now, incase he flips over

Reactions: 1
Ooooh she's coming to the end of the glorious sleepy first 3 months!!
incoming- sleep regressions, less naps, and more daytime playing. She will not be able to set her watch for workouts and rely on having that time. I think she's been smug up to now but she is really going to struggle.
and she is upping the workouts now because they're going on holiday in 6 weeks? She really might have to wake up in the middleof the night to do that

Reactions: 5
Why does she always have to time stamp her stories? It just gives me ‘look how early I’ve managed to get ready with a baby’ vibes - always so smug. I can’t think of any other reason why you would do this

Reactions: 2
Why does she always have to time stamp her stories? It just gives me ‘look how early I’ve managed to get ready with a baby’ vibes - always so smug. I can’t think of any other reason why you would do this
Her life is so rigid, what's wrong with a lazy Saturday morning not getting dressed before 11

Her life is so rigid, what's wrong with a lazy Saturday morning not getting dressed before 11

Literally - that’s what maternity leave is about, right? 😂 I’m predicting a well-documented for Instagram day of ‘steps completed in a change of scenery’, beige lunches out with a pint of cheap wine. Same tit, different weekend = 🥱 content

Reactions: 3
Literally - that’s what maternity leave is about, right? 😂 I’m predicting a well-documented for Instagram day of ‘steps completed in a change of scenery’, beige lunches out with a pint of cheap wine. Same tit, different weekend = 🥱 content
Picture of her son with the caption, 'its the (inset eyes, nose, lips or ears etc) for me'.
She's going to be a million times worse when she goes back to work! 5am workouts, baby ready, herself ready, drop baby off and at her desk for 8am and be smug as duck!

Last edited: