What would you tell yourself 10 years ago...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 years ago I was 4 IVF/ICSI cycles down, I’d had 3 miscarriages and I was losing patience, friends and fucks. I would tell myself it will all be worth it, I would tell myself that pomegranate and pineapple and eating clean make no bleeping difference to IVF success rates and by the end of 2011 you’ll be a mummy. You’ll have no money because it will be funding the staff at the fertility clinics holidays but it will be worth it! In 10 years time I would like to have climbed every mountain in the British isles.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’d tell myself to stop dating twats, don’t stay in that job that you don’t enjoy and look after yourself and your health (aka eat better and drink less alcohol) because things get better.

Keep telling myself the 2nd one now but depression is eating away at me again.. taking every day as it comes and hoping that things get better again.

Reactions: 1
Grab the kids and run
your mother is causing all the tit in your life-shes a narc who will stop at nothing to pull you down
you only have another 8 years until you meet your soulmate so stay single until then
dont stress about the kids so much-they won’t get pregnant/end up on drugs/die
your doing just fine as a mum
your not fat-and the baby weight will come off-starting with 8 stone of useless fat if you show him the door
you don’t deserve to be beaten up-get shot and you’ll all be happy once he’s gone
enjoy your dad-in another year your mother won’t let him near you
tell your brother to go boil his head-and while your at it tell him he was never merlin/Robin Hood/Jesus his past lives
but also tell him he is a tit in this life
Move house-but not that one

10 years ago I was 25 , had been married 3 years already !
I'd tell myself , save your money and spend his not the other way round . Go to uni , study hard you can do it.

Stop dating dickheads 😂
I need to take note on this one too 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

10 years ago...Get out that relationship whilst you can your stronger than you think domestic violence isnt love and the kids need a happy mum...things will get hard but you'll get threw them on your own with the kids...

in the next few years I'd like to pass my driving test
go into self employment running my own business
I hope to be stronger in myself

in the next ten years
I want my kids to achieve there dreams and finish school hold good jobs and be happy in life
I hope I meet my mr right and I'm settled not setting for less anymore

Last edited:
10 years ago I was being bullied at work (teaching). I'd like to tell myself that there's no shame in leaving!