What Wegan Did Next

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg does anyone follow these two 😂🙈 I can’t deal with the constant kissing photos and the matching outfits! Painful

Reactions: 2
I live in the same town as Whitney and Megan and have followed them online for years. I like their more 'authentic' content, such as Megan's disability awareness and their fertility equality campaign. Occasionally they will open up about their skin issues, PMDD, ADHD, etc. I also think their back story as a couple is sweet, and they clearly love each other.

I do wish they'd take a step back from the constant kissing, twinning, posing and preening. I understand it's part of their identity, but they are rapidly becoming a parody of themselves. As someone in a same-sex marriage myself, I no longer find them relatable as a couple.

A while back, they asked for constructive criticism from their followers and then became visibly annoyed when the feedback was 'be more genuine'. They hit back with several old, unposed, unedited photos of themselves and said 'Is THIS really want you want to see more of?' - complete with laughing crying emojis and an opinion poll - but it backfired, because the overwhelming answer was 'yes' 🤣

Reactions: 6
they are not relatable at all.I am sure in a few years time we will read about how the American one was toxic towards the British one

I absolutely despise how they pucker their lips whenever they go in for a kiss.

They have zero chemistry.

I’m bisexual myself and usually fancy at least one half of any famous lesbian couple haha. Not these two. They’re so weirdly unappealing and basic.

Reactions: 1
I live in the same town as Whitney and Megan and have followed them online for years. I like their more 'authentic' content, such as Megan's disability awareness and their fertility equality campaign. Occasionally they will open up about their skin issues, PMDD, ADHD, etc. I also think their back story as a couple is sweet, and they clearly love each other.

I do wish they'd take a step back from the constant kissing, twinning, posing and preening. I understand it's part of their identity, but they are rapidly becoming a parody of themselves. As someone in a same-sex marriage myself, I no longer find them relatable as a couple.

A while back, they asked for constructive criticism from their followers and then became visibly annoyed when the feedback was 'be more genuine'. They hit back with several old, unposed, unedited photos of themselves and said 'Is THIS really want you want to see more of?' - complete with laughing crying emojis and an opinion poll - but it backfired, because the overwhelming answer was 'yes' 🤣
I see them in town often, and they ALWAYS look miserable😂

As someone from the same town and who went to school with one of them - they are an absolute embarrassment and most people in our year agree🥴 They waltz around town thinking they’re actual celebrities - a lot of the time having photoshoots in-front of other peoples beautiful homes to fit their aesthetic or in-front of the castle to remind everyone they “live next to the queen” (they don’t!) - it’s actually comical!

As someone from the same town and who went to school with one of them - they are an absolute embarrassment and most people in our year agree🥴 They waltz around town thinking they’re actual celebrities - a lot of the time having photoshoots in-front of other peoples beautiful homes to fit their aesthetic or in-front of the castle to remind everyone they “live next to the queen” (they don’t!) - it’s actually comical!
This is precisely how I imagined them to be! They make me cringe massively with their tacky “style” and weird closed lip kissing.

Why do they look so so awkward in every photo 🤣 I swear they look like they’d rather be anywhere but with each other?! Also the matching outfits are so so cringe

Please reminds us again how you met on MySpace and “conquered” long distance🥴🥴🥴 it’s literally their only narrative😴 (apart from the recent slagging off of the nhs for not catering to their needs)😴😴😴

Please reminds us again how you met on MySpace and “conquered” long distance🥴🥴🥴 it’s literally their only narrative😴 (apart from the recent slagging off of the nhs for not catering to their needs)😴😴😴
If they can afford all them holidays then surely they can afford IVF

Reactions: 4
Also why do they always caption their photos in third person? And it’s always the most boring self obsessive tit … ‘did you know Megan loves strawberries, whereas Whitney loves cherries’… who the duck cares? 🤣

• Haha
The only thing I vaguely like about them is how Megan raises awareness of limb differences by talking about her hand.

I hate the whole “femmes” thing. Mine might not be a popular opinion on this, but I think it’s pandering to heteronormative/patriarchal norms 🤷🏽‍♀️

The only thing I vaguely like about them is how Megan raises awareness of limb differences by talking about her hand.

I hate the whole “femmes” thing. Mine might not be a popular opinion on this, but I think it’s pandering to heteronormative/patriarchal norms 🤷🏽‍♀️
but she hides it in pics

I found these self-termed “influencers”, shockingly they live where I grew up. When I see content like this I am embarrassed on behalf of normal lesbians and for fellow Windsorians. Personally I like to think my sexuality is the least interesting thing about me and I also don’t pretend to everyone I basically chat to the Queen over the fence whilst hanging the washing out. Do we think they actually have any hobbies bar taking and posting pictures of themselves doing nothing of much interest?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just looked through their feed and you’re right. I thought she was being more open about it.
She was being more open about it at one point, but seems to have reverted back. Her choice of course, but it was a refreshing change from the rather superficial content they generally churn out.