Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Pasta with reduced fat creme fresh and 3 chicken sausages. Still on new year new me.
Finally weighed my pasta out, turns out I've been eating enough to feed a family of 4.
Oh my god it’s so miserable when you weigh out how much a portion of pasta actually is. I could eat heaps of it!

Reactions: 4

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My fella just made me a knock off Subway Italian BMT - salami, ham, pepperoni & cheese with lettuce and cucumber on tiger baguette 🤤 with mayo on yum yum

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Reminds me of a time when we pulled into a motorway services, my fella went in, asked me did I want anything? Surprise me I said.
I was nice bar of chocolate or something savoury . . Out he came with a Cucumber. 🤣 its the 1st thing I saw he said!!
Dirty bugger 😝

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Cranberry jaffa cakes.

Seems to be the apocalyptic Christmas snack no one wanted to eat in this house this year.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Spaghetti bolognaise (or as my partner spelt it in a text to me earlier - sketty bognaze ?!!!)

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Strawberry yogurt and a banana. Very green. I only eat bananas when they're not ripe. The texture and smell from a ripe banana turns my stomach. I don't know how people eat banana bread 🤮
I can't stand banana unless it's on a banoffi pie 🤷

Homemade tomato soup with a slice of cheese on toast 😋

• Heart