What time do you go to bed?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turn light off between 10.30- midnight, probably takes me 30-60mins to fall asleep

Up usually between 8- 8.30

Weekdays, I’m up at between 6 and 6.45 depending on whether it’s a gym morning or not. Bed time is between 10-11, again depending on whether the next day is a gym day or not

weekends I’m normally up by 8, Friday and Saturday bed time is either 11-11.30, or 9 depending on how tired I am

Weekdays- I get up between 6am-6.30am and usually go to bed around 10pm then I will read for about 30 minutes before I go to sleep.
Weekends- If I don't have somewhere to be I get up and go to bed whenever I feel like it.

I go to bed about 10pm, last night I went to sleep at 9:30pm cos I was exhausted! I took some night nurse and slept for 10.5 hours 😂

Reactions: 2
When I worked in an office, I trained myself to be in bed by 10pm and up at 5.30am but I'm naturally a night owl. Now I work from home full time, it usually 12.30am to bed and 7.30am wake up. If left completely to my own devices, it'd be 1.30/2am bed time, possibly later. My partner is the complete opposite, he's in bed for 9pm every night

Total night owl, usually between 12-1am. Wake up under protest (ie five alarms going off every 10 minutes) either 7am on a work from office day or 8am on a wfh day.

Left to my own devices it takes only a few days for my natural circadian rhythm to move to going to bed around 3-4am and waking up somewhere around lunch.
Same.
I’m lucky if I’m asleep by 2 and wake about 9 if my child doesn’t have nursery or me work. They’ve inherited my sleep issues. I’m dreading school starting.
Everyone jokes how I could sleep all day and got the only kid they know who’ll sleep until half 10. But they don’t get that sometimes I can’t sleep at night until 4am and LO 11pm. Been an insomniac since primary school. I’m truly gutted for my child as it’s actually life altering when you’re unable to sleep like everyone else. I’ve had to chose jobs at my worst simply because the hours work for me.

Reactions: 1
We usually go to bed about 9pm and watch something until about 11/11.30. I usually read too.
I wake a few times in the night to go to the toilet but usually get back over easily enough.
Normally wake about 8am.

Bed time: Between 11.30pm and 12am.

I need a lot of time to unwind. I finish work around 6pm, so impossible for me to properly disconnect mentally in an hour or two and go to bed. Generally, I log off / come home, take a shower and sit in silence with chill music on & a tea for any least an hour. It’s my way of processing the day / decompressing. I’m done sitting in silence, I cook / talk on the phone / watch a movie etc. and go to bed.

Wake-up time: WFH day: 8.20am Office day: 7.45 or 8am (short commute),

I'm a nightowl. I'm 51 and will not go to bed early. I usually go about 2am but do occasionally fall asleep on sofa and have passed my husband waking up for the day. He's goes to bed 9ish and is awake 5am. I blame my reluctance to go to bed early from refusing to go to bed as a child. 🤣🤣

I go to bed about 10pm, last night I went to sleep at 9:30pm cos I was exhausted! I took some night nurse and slept for 10.5 hours 😂
😅 Im also a night nurse fan, can't take it on work night but weekends 💤😴💤

Im naturally a night owl but not a morning person and cant handle the excruciating early mornings after staying up late. So I have to force myself to sleep by 10.30 ( unless I have something to worry about), up at 6.30. Can take me a very long time to fall asleep.
If im particularly struggling to get to sleep I will take night nurse Friday or Saturday night which also helps me sleep in otherwise I'd be awake by 7

😅 Im also a night nurse fan, can't take it on work night but weekends 💤😴💤

Im naturally a night owl but not a morning person and cant handle the excruciating early mornings after staying up late. So I have to force myself to sleep by 10.30 ( unless I have something to worry about), up at 6.30. Can take me a very long time to fall asleep.
If im particularly struggling to get to sleep I will take night nurse Friday or Saturday night which also helps me sleep in otherwise I'd be awake by 7
I swig a few caps of it during the week in the hope I don't wake up for a wee 😂😂😂 I alternate pharmacies when I buy it so they don't think I'm addicted

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I swig a few caps of it during the week in the hope I don't wake up for a wee 😂😂😂 I alternate pharmacies when I buy it so they don't think I'm addicted
Yes I have to do the same 😂
Lloyds refused to sell me it once
Have you tried melatonin? You can buy it online, it does work but I find I wake early when I use it

We aim to be in bed for 10.00pm, properly settled by 10.30pm and attempting to sleep before 11.00pm during the week.

Realistically I usually end up scrolling for a bit after my other half has dosed off so it's likely closer to midnight for me.