What Mummy Makes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of her meals are fab, others just didn’t work. Don’t bother trying the porridge fingers. Absolute rubber. Also, I know this is rave about but her hair. I know it’s lockdown but it needs a treatment. It’s dry and frizzy and I can’t watch her stories because of it. And I’m sporting 6 inch brown roots on blonde highlights so I’m no one to talk
It is rather frizzy I must say! The one thing that I notice every time is her size. That’s not to be awful to her at all but I just think all this cheese, butter and fried foods isn’t doing her health any favours!

Reactions: 2
I really enjoy her page and have pre ordered her book. I have annabel karmel book and joe wicks book too, and I make a mix of all 3 for my 9 month old. I don’t concern myself with the cheese content etc because generally If making pinwheels for example my son eats one at a time and rest go in freezer (or I eat them!) and he needs full fat dairy products. As with everything in parenting it’s personal choice and I think it’s good to have a range of options. My husband also much prefers when I make her dishes for dinner than joe wicks ones 😂. I think it’s easy to get carried away with monitoring what our babies have- they need fat/calcium/vitamin D etc which are found in normal foods like hers!

Reactions: 4
I really enjoy her page and have pre ordered her book. I have annabel karmel book and joe wicks book too, and I make a mix of all 3 for my 9 month old. I don’t concern myself with the cheese content etc because generally If making pinwheels for example my son eats one at a time and rest go in freezer (or I eat them!) and he needs full fat dairy products. As with everything in parenting it’s personal choice and I think it’s good to have a range of options. My husband also much prefers when I make her dishes for dinner than joe wicks ones 😂. I think it’s easy to get carried away with monitoring what our babies have- they need fat/calcium/vitamin D etc which are found in normal foods like hers!
Babies do need fat etc but there comes a point when it has to be controlled. Her food is for the whole family. I wouldn’t feed my family on her meals every night or we’d all end up like house ends with cholesterol through the roof.

Reactions: 1
There’s a rant thread on here about her already if anyone wants to join. I find her incredibly annoying. What does she do for work?

I find it unhealthy how obsessed she is with food and making sure her daughter eats every single bite

Can you link it pls? Thank you.

There’s a rant thread on here about her already if anyone wants to join. I find her incredibly annoying. What does she do for work?

I find it unhealthy how obsessed she is with food and making sure her daughter eats every single bite
I agree. I also find it a bit strange she excludes her husband from everything. The only time I’ve ever seen him mentioned is when she was complaining about him for breaking the oven.

I agree. I also find it a bit strange she excludes her husband from everything. The only time I’ve ever seen him mentioned is when she was complaining about him for breaking the oven.
She posted a photo on her stories for Father’s Day off him, he probably doesn’t want to be shown maybe for work purposes I dunno. He wasn’t what I expected but they suited

Just seen that someone has asked the question about using too much cheese and she’s put it on her stories. She’s right, cheese can be a part of a balanced diet but the diet her and Nina eat is deffo not balanced. Cheese might be full of calcium but it’s also full of sodium, fat and hormones that shouldn’t be eaten to that extent. The Amount cheese and butter is sickening With no where near enough veg. I also find it shocking that someone with zero qualifications is advising another person (wrongly) on how to feed their kid and that all of this fattening food is ok.

Just seen that someone has asked the question about using too much cheese and she’s put it on her stories. She’s right, cheese can be a part of a balanced diet but the diet her and Nina eat is deffo not balanced. Cheese might be full of calcium but it’s also full of sodium, fat and hormones that shouldn’t be eaten to that extent. The Amount cheese and butter is sickening With no where near enough veg. I also find it shocking that someone with zero qualifications is advising another person (wrongly) on how to feed their kid and that all of this fattening food is ok.
I know right, why does she think she’s an expert?

Do you reckon the if anyone else is pondering about this was aimed here?

I see her meals in such a different light now

Do you reckon the if anyone else is pondering about this was aimed here?

I see her meals in such a different light now
Did anyone notice she said about never forcing her to eat all her food? I was wondering was did she read on here
She’s 100% been reading here. Also, what’s the obsession with “seasoning” her kids food with cheese? Cheese is so full of sodium she may as well throw a ton of salt in there.

She has a dig up today again about her pasta sauce being FULL of veg 😂
I seen that too! She seems to have been reading here and taken offence as she’s put up a few stories about fats. No one said cheese/butter etc was bad. Just not to the extent she uses it. It’s sickening. Also the giving out of advice as a non professional is shocking to me.

Some of her meals are fab, others just didn’t work. Don’t bother trying the porridge fingers. Absolute rubber. Also, I know this is rave about but her hair. I know it’s lockdown but it needs a treatment. It’s dry and frizzy and I can’t watch her stories because of it. And I’m sporting 6 inch brown roots on blonde highlights so I’m no one to talk
It’s your lucky day! :)
She’s having her hair done..

I've made a few of her recipes as a treat, but otherwise they do feel pretty unhealthy.. The cream cheese puff pastry tarts are delicious but not for a regular breakfast! I recently looked through her highlights to get some inspiration for the week and all her meals are very samey... I'm surprised she's managed to fill a recipe book.

Reactions: 3
I just noticed that she’s put a nappy on Nina again. I realise potty training isn’t easy, having done it twice I know the stress of it. But she’s been saying she’s having issues with Nina not grasping it. This is completely normal but I firmly believe by having the happy on and off it’s sending mixed messages. It needs to be off all day, whether you’re out for the day or not. It’s a nightmare and takes over your full day worrying about finding a toilet/watching fluid intake but how else will she learn if she’s having the nappy on and off? It’s laziness in my opinion.

She’s just said in her latest grid post that she gives tones of guidance and advice on weaning in her new book and also answers all of the questions that she gets. Is she actually qualified to be doing that in a published book?