Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Depending on time of the year. Summer would have to be Eton mess or gateaux. Autumn/winter is apple crumble,sticky toffee or Christmas pudding 😋😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 1

theghosttown

VIP Member
double cream makes everything better. I think I could happily sit and eat a bowl of double cream then again I am a fat pig at a pals house years ago we used to have fruit (grapes strawberries apple banana blackberries) with double cream and meringue crushed into it. 😋
It really does!!!!! If I’m having a fruit pie of any kind it’s double cream AND cold custard

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Anything fruity really, key lime pie, lemon meringue pie, any type of crumble, fruit flavoured cheesecake.

I had a really nice mango and passion fruit eton mess in a restaurant once, it was delicious.

I don’t really enjoy rich heavy deserts, I only tend to have a pudding if I go out for a meal and by then I’m too full for anything like that,

As per my name though I often just have coffee after a meal.

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
100% tiramisu, thought that before before I even clicked on the thread and saw the first post!

Honorary mentions to cheesecake and cookie dough too 😍

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Sticky toffee pudding with cream or custard or, warm brownie and vanilla ice cream. To die for. Or a cheese board. I love food. This is now my favourite Thread :love:

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Nobody has mentioned Black Forest anything. My fave.
It was my absolute favourite food all my childhood, it was luxury to me. Then I left home and realised I could eat whatever I wanted when I wanted (I left home at 17 hence the mindset) and decided to buy myself them for my dinner every night. I quickly found them meh.

• Haha

Chewingthefat

Depends on time of year. In winter something warm like crumble and custard or sticky toffee. In summer a homemade strawberry pavlova or white choc and raspberry cheesecake with a ginger nut base! 🤤

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I just tried to think of a dessert I DONT like and the only two I could come up with are bread & butter pudding or rice pudding (and even then I would still eat them 😂)
Same here actually. I'd eat the bread and butter pudding if I was somewhere and it was dished up to me, but would have to skip the rice pudding.
To me rice should always be savoury.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
White chocolate red velvet cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Hideously high in calories but 1000% worth it!

View attachment 161581
this is the one of the best.

Others are
Lemon Ice Box
Key Lime Ice Box
Peach Cobbler
Apple Pie
Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sugar Cookies
Shortbread Cookies
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies