Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie65

VIP Member
Omg the marks and Spencer sticky toffee pud, holy shit balls 🤤 that with some Hagen daz salted caramel ice cream. Out of this world

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Readread

VIP Member
White chocolate red velvet cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Hideously high in calories but 1000% worth it!

Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 22.43.37.png

• Heart
  • Wow

theghosttown

VIP Member
Sticky toffee pudding with a shit loads of thick double cream. Or some sort of salted caramel pavlova....with a shit load of thick double cream too.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Sticky toffee pudding with a shit loads of thick double cream. Or some sort of salted caramel pavlova....with a shit load of thick double cream too.
double cream makes everything better. I think I could happily sit and eat a bowl of double cream then again I am a fat pig at a pals house years ago we used to have fruit (grapes strawberries apple banana blackberries) with double cream and meringue crushed into it. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Mustard

VIP Member
Same here actually. I'd eat the bread and butter pudding if I was somewhere and it was dished up to me, but would have to skip the rice pudding.
To me rice should always be savoury.
I’m not a fan of bread and butter pudding but once had an amazing version served at Claridge’s and made with Bailey’s.

keytotruth

VIP Member
I couldn’t choose.if it’s a stand alone as a large pud treat then chocolate fudge cake hot with white ice cream or treacle steam pudding and custard
If it’s after a heavy meal something like a chocolate mousse or a light cheesecake or possett
If after a light meal chocolate waffle warm and ice cream or hot cookie dough and ice cream

Think this is the reason I’m no longer a size 12 😂😂

• Haha