What is your favourite dessert?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the marks and Spencer sticky toffee pud, holy tit balls 🤤 that with some Hagen daz salted caramel ice cream. Out of this world

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sticky toffee pudding with a tit loads of thick double cream. Or some sort of salted caramel pavlova....with a tit load of thick double cream too.

Reactions: 4
Sticky toffee pudding with a tit loads of thick double cream. Or some sort of salted caramel pavlova....with a tit load of thick double cream too.
double cream makes everything better. I think I could happily sit and eat a bowl of double cream then again I am a fat pig at a pals house years ago we used to have fruit (grapes strawberries apple banana blackberries) with double cream and meringue crushed into it. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
double cream makes everything better. I think I could happily sit and eat a bowl of double cream then again I am a fat pig at a pals house years ago we used to have fruit (grapes strawberries apple banana blackberries) with double cream and meringue crushed into it. 😋
It really does!!!!! If I’m having a fruit pie of any kind it’s double cream AND cold custard

Reactions: 1
I can't just pick one but when in Germany during summer it would be Spaghetti Ice :love:

When I was growing up, I loved an American style gingerbread, like ginger cake but cooked in a square pan, served hot with lemon sauce. I also liked fudge cake with vanilla ice cream. Also yellow layer cake with chocolate frosting. Chewy Molasses cookies were another favourite.
Now I love fresh raspberries with good vanilla ice cream, a really good apple pie (I’m fussy about pastry) with custard or vanilla ice cream or an Eve’s pudding with cream or custard.
A newish discovery - I’m also quite keen on Scandinavia desserts with cardamom in, like some of the buns you can get in bakeries now.

Reactions: 1
Crème brûlée 😍 also really love Kunafa (not sure that’s the correct spelling) but it’s a lovely Middle Eastern dessert

I just tried to think of a dessert I DONT like and the only two I could come up with are bread & butter pudding or rice pudding (and even then I would still eat them 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just tried to think of a dessert I DONT like and the only two I could come up with are bread & butter pudding or rice pudding (and even then I would still eat them 😂)
Same here actually. I'd eat the bread and butter pudding if I was somewhere and it was dished up to me, but would have to skip the rice pudding.
To me rice should always be savoury.

Same here actually. I'd eat the bread and butter pudding if I was somewhere and it was dished up to me, but would have to skip the rice pudding.
To me rice should always be savoury.
I’m not a fan of bread and butter pudding but once had an amazing version served at Claridge’s and made with Bailey’s.

Reactions: 3
Who loves it at a restaurant or pub where you can choose a trio of desserts? I do that as I can never choose just one, but they are never big enough 😂

Reactions: 2
White chocolate red velvet cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Hideously high in calories but 1000% worth it!

View attachment 161581
this is the one of the best.

Others are
Lemon Ice Box
Key Lime Ice Box
Peach Cobbler
Apple Pie
Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sugar Cookies
Shortbread Cookies
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Red Velvet Cake
Vanilla Cake
Rice Krispy Treat
Red velvet Cupcake
Vanilla Cupcake

Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. I actually cried with happiness while eating this, my boyfriend couldn’t believe it! 😂 You’ll thank me later!