What is your favourite dessert?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t choose.if it’s a stand alone as a large pud treat then chocolate fudge cake hot with white ice cream or treacle steam pudding and custard
If it’s after a heavy meal something like a chocolate mousse or a light cheesecake or possett
If after a light meal chocolate waffle warm and ice cream or hot cookie dough and ice cream

Think this is the reason I’m no longer a size 12 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
White chocolate red velvet cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Hideously high in calories but 1000% worth it!

Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 22.43.37.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Depending on time of the year. Summer would have to be Eton mess or gateaux. Autumn/winter is apple crumble,sticky toffee or Christmas pudding πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Depends on time of year. In winter something warm like crumble and custard or sticky toffee. In summer a homemade strawberry pavlova or white choc and raspberry cheesecake with a ginger nut base! 🀀

Sticky toffee pudding with cream or custard or, warm brownie and vanilla ice cream. To die for. Or a cheese board. I love food. This is now my favourite Thread :love:

Reactions: 1
#basic but a hot, gooey brownie with a scoop of ice cream.

I like most desserts though haha

Reactions: 2