What is the best mascara?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm contemplating getting a lash lift and tint done, but until then, what is the best mascara currently on the market?

Reactions: 1
I have really sensitive eyes so lots of mascaras don't agree with me but the last 6 months or so I've used maybelline lash sensational waterproof. It's makes my lashes lovely and long with no irritation!

Reactions: 4
My all time favourite is Benefit bad gal bang, over the years I've tried charlotte tilbury, mac and estee lauder and always come back to it:)

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend one that doesnt smudge and is long lasting?

I swear by Clinique High Impact (or High Impact Extreme Volume, depending on what’s on sale). I also like Maybelline Lash Sensational quite a bit.

Hourglass unlocked is really good and doesn't smudge
Another vote for this as a great one for lengthening lashes and for staying put. It’s a tubing mascara so can also be removed with hot water. It’s good for sensitive eyes because there is no flaking or fall out either.

I’m also a fan of Charlotte Tilbury Push Up Lashes for a natural look that you can layer. They have testers available at the counter if you want to try before you buy.

Omg I need this thread, my eyelashes are pathetic 😂.
Has any tried any lash serums that have actually made a difference?

One of the only mascaras that actually does something for my lashes is the Essence lash princess (it’s like £3 from wilko!)

Reactions: 3
Another vote for Essence Lash Princess from Wilko (the one in the black tube). I’m on my 5th tube, used to love lancome monsieur big but this Wilko one is fantastic and £3 or so. Try it!!

I also started to use rapid lash lash serum after Christmas and have noticed a difference, you have to religiously use it but it does work! (For me anyway) x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I need this thread, my eyelashes are pathetic 😂.
Has any tried any lash serums that have actually made a difference?

One of the only mascaras that actually does something for my lashes is the Essence lash princess (it’s like £3 from wilko!)
I'm trying the UKLash serum right now! Only been using it for a couple of weeks so it's too soon to say if it's working or not, but I believe it will.

Mascara-wise I love Benefit Roller Lash and Bad Gal, and also recently Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero Smudge which I actually didn't buy, but got as a gift, but I really like it a lot as it's super lengthening and definitely doesn't smudge or flake.