What is the best mascara?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I need this thread, my eyelashes are pathetic 😂.
Has any tried any lash serums that have actually made a difference?

One of the only mascaras that actually does something for my lashes is the Essence lash princess (it’s like £3 from wilko!)

I love this one ! Cheap as chips

Reactions: 1
I'm a contact lens wearer and they irritate my eyes. Can any other lens wearer recommend one that in their experience doesn't?

I'm a contact lens wearer and they irritate my eyes. Can any other lens wearer recommend one that in their experience doesn't?
In my experience the ones that irritate my eyes as a contact lens wearer are the waterproof ones. The little flakes stick to my lens.

Reactions: 2
i've gone pretty makeup free since the pandemic and when i do wear makeup it's not for very long so can't really comment on longevity! but these two have served me well:
  • rimmel extra super lash - £2.90 on amazon
  • boots 17 extreme extension mascara - £4 in boots (reminds me of glossier lash slick)
1653222913460.png
1653222989081.png

i also have small ish eyes so don't get on with big spiky brushes. best way to apply these two is to put the wand at the root of the lash and blink onto it. when new the boots one literally takes two or three blinks for a full coat! if i'm layering coats i also use a silicone spoolie brush to separate my lashes :)

I use the L’Oréal tubing mascara, it’s in a red and white tube, comes off with warm water but doesn’t flake. I also get blepharitis and this doesn’t create the issues for me that normal mascara does.

Sky high maybelline
Another vote for this. I’ve gone between Dior New Look and Blackout for YEARS but bought this last min last year and my eyelashes are looking super long I’ve just bought it again.

Mac stack🥰
I agree. It’s amazing. I find it does transfer a little bit I rub my eyes a lot.

You can get a mini one for £12 or something on asos - no point spending the big money on a big one until you know you love it.

I agree. It’s amazing. I find it does transfer a little bit I rub my eyes a lot.

You can get a mini one for £12 or something on asos - no point spending the big money on a big one until you know you love it.
Yes i got the little 1 AND on 20% off🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰