What is on your Christmas wish list?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, ok, we all know Christmas isn’t all about the presents BUT, after re reading the present moans thread I’m curious… what is on your Christmas wish list?

I’m the easiest person to get for.
I genuinely love any gift I receive 😂

The one thing I do hope I get though is a new radley hard shell cabin suitcase. I love the wee designs they have on their cases and they’re very strong suitcases. My current one has served me well but it’s been used so many times that it’s sadly time to denote him to living in the house full time as somewhere for me to hide clothes I can’t seem to part with either 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I genuinely am happy with anything too!
Some people's expectations blow my mind.

Reactions: 2
Some slightly warmer slippers than what I already have. (like Uggs but slippers)

Reactions: 1
Fantasy wishlist: Good mental health
Realistic wishlist: Bookshop/Kindle gift cards

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm going through some health issues right now so selfishly all I want is for my tests to come back clear and also the best of health for my wife

We are also getting a puppy early next month so just for him to have the best start to his life

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm going through some health issues right now so selfishly all I want is for my tests to come back clear and also the best of health for my wife

We are also getting a puppy early next month so just for him to have the best start to his life
Good luck on your test results. 🤞

Reactions: 3