What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
●6:30am woke up with the baby
●Played together.
●Did a cooked breakfast for everyone when they all woke up.
●Washed up and cleaned the kitchen
●Went to the park with hubs and all the kids
●Wrestled the older two into the shower
●Made lunch (tuna sandwiches and veggie sticks)
●Folded and put away laundry
●Cleaned the bathroom
●Made a cheesecake with the middle one while baby napped and the eldest played fifa with husband.
●Made dinner (fish,chips and beans because it's a lazy day)
●Bathed baby
●Vacuumed throughout
●Washed up and cleaned kitchen again
●Took baby for a walk to help him settle
●put him to bed
●Now tattling while the eldest and husband watch football and the middle one plays playstation
●Going to wrap presents once they're in bed.

It's been a great day!! Only thing I missed from my to do list was the kitchen floor but there is always tomorrow

Reactions: 2
Got up and did a scavenger hunt round the house with our 8 year old. End prize was a token for him to choose a meal, a film and a game. He chose Dominos (win), Home Alone 2 (win) and Frustration (surprised but pleased he didn’t pick something like Minecraft haha).

Told him we needed to get a few bits done first so he went upstairs with Daddy to build up the final thing in his sister’s room. I cleaned the oven. Then put most things back in stepdaughters bedroom. Also had a big cull but hopefully she’ll be too distracted by her new room and presents on Christmas Day to notice!

Came down to have a break and okay Frustration. Played Gang Beasts on PS4 with the little one while other half re-resealed round the bath (see post from Sunday!)

Then ordered Dominos and watched a bit of TV. Little one was sick, which wasn’t good BUT he is the worlds best child for handling sickness. You’d never know he was ill, he recovers straight away too.

We had a cuddled whilst watching Home Alone 2 and then he went to bed. Me and other half just catching up on some TV with a cuppa.

• Heart
Got up at 6 cleaned up abit from last night. Put a quick wash load of washing that wasn't that dirty just wanted to freshen up abit. Had a quick coffee got ready for a slow walk to work was setting off walking at 8 to get there comfortable with time to pop in supermarket before 9. Got a phone call off boss panicking that the person who was put down to put a delivery away hasn't turned up. Basically had to jog to work I'm not the fastest or fit enough but got there in 20minutes. Had to put a 2grand delivery away was fucked after it then work till 8pm. Got home made myself a little cheese and nibbles tea. Listened to partner talking tit about special additions trainers and though duck it I will just go upstairs and sit in bed. Still wide awake dreading tomorrow picked up a lovely 8 till 6 that should of been my day off 🙃

Got up and did a scavenger hunt round the house with our 8 year old. End prize was a token for him to choose a meal, a film and a game. He chose Dominos (win), Home Alone 2 (win) and Frustration (surprised but pleased he didn’t pick something like Minecraft haha).

Told him we needed to get a few bits done first so he went upstairs with Daddy to build up the final thing in his sister’s room. I cleaned the oven. Then put most things back in stepdaughters bedroom. Also had a big cull but hopefully she’ll be too distracted by her new room and presents on Christmas Day to notice!

Came down to have a break and okay Frustration. Played Gang Beasts on PS4 with the little one while other half re-resealed round the bath (see post from Sunday!)

Then ordered Dominos and watched a bit of TV. Little one was sick, which wasn’t good BUT he is the worlds best child for handling sickness. You’d never know he was ill, he recovers straight away too.

We had a cuddled whilst watching Home Alone 2 and then he went to bed. Me and other half just catching up on some TV with a cuppa.
Love this idea of a scavenger hunt im pinching this 🤩

Reactions: 1
Woke up late as didn’t sleep well, felt like crap this morning.
Work 8.30 - 5.
Came home, did a load of washing, hoovered as I noticed the floor is gathering dust :sick: . Ate some chocolate. Made dinner (chicken curry).
Had a lie down as feeling super tired due to having a tit nights sleep. Felt a bit better when I woke up.
Did a home workout after feeling guilty for aforementioned chocolate binge.
Started wrapping a couple of presents even though I’m not going to see the people they are for, I still enjoy the wrapping process and it takes my mind off how depressing this is.
Ate some more chocolate and had a brief cry 😓.
Now I’m going to shower and go to bed, hopefully I will sleep better tonight!

Got up at 5am did an hours yoga then went for a two mile run, came back and had a smoothie.

Did I heck!!

Had a lay in. Bacon sandwiches for breakfast.
Bought a coat and boots from m&s for my mum
Housework plus a zillion house plants to water
Bit of a lazy afternoon before getting the dinner ready
Watched tv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Got up at 5am did an hours yoga then went for a two mile run, came back and had a smoothie.

Did I heck!!

Had a lay in. Bacon sandwiches for breakfast.
Bought a coat and boots from m&s for my mum
Housework plus a zillion house plants to water
Bit of a lazy afternoon before getting the dinner ready
Watched tv
You got me! I proper rolled my eyes reading that first line 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went Xmas food shopping, won't have to go for 2 weeks
My oh was still looking for a job (he was laid off 2wks ago)hasn't been out of work for years, he's worried about money, I keep saying we can cope, anyways we ended up on a long dog walk, did us all good.

Reactions: 6
Not much today!
Woke up at 6:55am. Poor baby is teething real bad, can feel the tooth dead lumpy in his gum, he's had a right cob on all day. Lot's of cuddles and playing!
He's in bed now soaps and tea.. then think me and my fella are gonna do all the wrapping up and watch a Christmas film! Ho ho ho 🎄

Had a lie in as we're now both off work and wanted to catch up on some sleep. Went out for a big walk in a nearby park we've never visited and popped to the shops to get some lamb neck fillet for a curry tomorrow.
Had Philly cheesesteak sandwiches for lunch, watched a few episodes of Great British menu and played a game of Arkham Horror.
More Great British Menu and now onto cooking dinner. Will have a bath later I think!

I follow this thread just purely because I'm nosey but HOW do you all wake up at 6/7am every single day?! I only wake up that early if I'm working. I know some of you have babies/kids and thats understandable but surely you cant all be morning people going on runs 🤣

I went to sleep last night at about 4am. I was rotating my social media apps for two hours after midnight. Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, Tattle and repeat.
Read a book that kept me up far too long and then fell asleep. Woke up at 9, checked my phone and was surprised how awake I was, told myself I would "rest my eyes" and then fell asleep until 12. Rookie mistake.

Got up, got ready, had brunch, then went to collect some last minute presents. So much traffic on the roads and the weather was miserable so picked up a takeaway as a pick me up as well. Ate the takeaway. Wrote the neighbours Christmas cards and wrapped their gifts, will exchange tomorrow bc weather is still shite. Hoping they come to us first. Messed with (annoyed) my siblings for a bit then to my room to start my assignment (why did I think doing a masters while working full time was a good idea?). I am now checking Tattle to catch up on the last 16 hours I was off it. I will probably procrastinate until 8pm and then start my assignment although I have been saying that for the last 3 days now.

I do miss my routine of waking up at 7am. I get so much done but I'm also a night owl and can never switch off if I know I have nothing I need to be up for.

I follow this thread just purely because I'm nosey but HOW do you all wake up at 6/7am every single day?! I only wake up that early if I'm working. I know some of you have babies/kids and thats understandable but surely you cant all be morning people going on runs 🤣
Don't get me wrong, I'd love a lie in if it werent thanks to my bloody child 🤣

• Haha
Got up about 8ish, made a cuppa and back upstairs to straighten my hair whilst the boy watched TV in bed. Fella went to work.

Made me and the boy eggs on toast, went out to collect our food shop, popped to Card Factory to get a card I still needed to get.

Back home, shopping away, filled up a couple of bin bags of stuff to get rid of.

Went to friends and she fed me far too much food. Kids played nicely and built a gingerbread house together. Came back late afternoon, picked OH up on way home.

Brought down my mum and sisters presents ready for our day together tomorrow. Little one helped me put some ribbons on. Got everything ready to load the car up tomorrow.

OH made tea, so ate that and then he did a couple of jobs while I got the boy in the shower and now to bed. He is very excitable!!

Now having a Corrie catch up but going to put a film on later.

Dreading tomorrow need to get up early set up the house for Christmas. Get last minute food bits. Working 5pm till 12pm tomorrow. My stepdaughters first christmas sleeping at our house and I'm missing it. But I wasn't going to ask for Christmas eve off instead of boxing day she's only getting dropped off at 6.30 and will be in bed for 7.30 at latest so wasn't with it just to put her to bed. Other half moaning though.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have an 18 month old and dont think I actually could lie in any more 😂 I think I have lost the ability to do it even if the baby has a lie in I still get up early
Yeah same my son is anytime from 5.30-7am but the odd day he will sleep past 7 and ill still wake up at 10 to 6 😂

Yeah same my son is anytime from 5.30-7am but the odd day he will sleep past 7 and ill still wake up at 10 to 6 😂
I used to hate being the first one up because I just wanted sleep but now that half hour to an hour in the morning is all about hot coffee and non nursery rhyme based tv 😂😂

Got up early this morning to go and do the food shop, thankfully there was lots of fresh veg etc.
ran a few errands
did a present exchange
came home wrapped some more presents
cooked dinner
cleaned kitchen and emptied bin
tidied cupboard
sorted out the washing.
now just tattling before find something to watch on Netflix

A day of relatives dropping presents off at the door. Sad because we had plans for them to come over Boxing Day but can’t now.
Did some chores - cleared ironing and washing for Christmas.
Took Tesco delivery and put it all away.
Just had a shower with my Lush products and got in bed to watch Gossip Girl.

Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head...

Managed to clean my room up, change bedsheets and organise my outfits for the next 2 days within about an hour to an hour a half.

Completely lost track of time as I sat down to watch some YouTube on the TV and aimlessly browse the internet.

Currently waiting for midnight to strike to open my Christmas Eve presents a.k.a. see what pyjamas I've got for Christmas and have a chocolate orange.

I've also been writing and whatnot so at least I'm being somewhat productive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.