What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just the title really - I walked round a big massive park by my house with my fella & baby. We also went to the Range to get some Christmas decorations

What about you 😆

Reactions: 11
Nice thread!

Went for a nice early morning run
Got the vac out and did the house
Had a carvery at local pub.
Rest of the day will be spent reading latest news and watching a couple of films

Reactions: 1
Got up at 4am because my 4 year old has a great sense of humour apparently.
Ended up sleeping on the sofa until 930
Sorted out the rest of the toys and the cupboard
Assisted husband changing door handles, putting up hooks and sealing round the front door (I helped by pointing out where he had missed which he really appreciated 😆)
4 mile walk with the mother in law and dog
Now off to the tip.
Later on husband cooking roast dinner, then I'm ironing to I'm a celeb. The fun never ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woke up at 11, after waking up at 4am to the sound of running water! Woke the boyfriend up, he couldn’t hear anything so I made him get up 😂 turned out the toilet was constantly flushing and had been for hours, button was stuck down!
Eventually got up, got a costa, attempted to go for a walk at a nearby park but it was absolutely rammed no where to park for miles so fobbed it off and went for a walk round the local reservoir which was lovely, back home now ready for a Sunday roast later 👌🏼

Reactions: 3
Bugger all really, messing with the computer, watching Mission Impossible on the Kindle, looking for "Stuff I need" on ebay.

However this is normal for a Sunday, I'm just relaxing because I do work hard during the week and I need an entire weekend
to rest.

Reactions: 3
- Made scones this morning. They were alright, but my husband makes much better ones.
- Did a bit of cleaning in the house while he did a bit of outside stuff.
-I went for a walk for about an hour (just back before the rain started!) and when I got back, MIL was on her landline moaning to my husband that
she's dropped her mobile down the toilet and guess who she expects to buy her a new one :rolleyes: He's bloody worse for doing it! :mad:
-Bumped into my neighbour just as I got back. He's all excited because he's going to be a Grandad any day now. He's a lovely man, he'll be great with his little grandchild :)
-I've made meatballs. They're in the oven now. Should be done around 6ish.
-I'm currently writing a shopping list while watching 'Midsomer Murders' because one of us will need to do an Aldi/Tesco shop tomorrow, and if MIL expects me to do a grocery shop for her, she can think again.
-Have 9356 steps clocked up. Will have to out and circle around for a bit to hit 10,000 😅

• Haha
- Made scones this morning. They were alright, but my husband makes much better ones.
- Did a bit of cleaning in the house while he did a bit of outside stuff.
-I went for a walk for about an hour (just back before the rain started!) and when I got back, MIL was on her landline moaning to my husband that
she's dropped her mobile down the toilet and guess who she expects to buy her a new one :rolleyes: He's bloody worse for doing it! :mad:
-Bumped into my neighbour just as I got back. He's all excited because he's going to be a Grandad any day now. He's a lovely man, he'll be great with his little grandchild :)
-I've made meatballs. They're in the oven now. Should be done around 6ish.
-I'm currently writing a shopping list while watching 'Midsomer Murders' because one of us will need to do an Aldi/Tesco shop tomorrow, and if MIL expects me to do a grocery shop for her, she can think again.
-Have 9356 steps clocked up. Will have to out and circle around for a bit to hit 10,000 😅
Do you have an annoying MIL too 😂

• Haha
Good thread idea (y)
Popped to Aldi to get some essentials
then I baked a banana loaf ( Mary Berry recipe)
then I hoovered and moped now Im on here until something good comes on tv or I find something to watch on Netflicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Finished my night shift at 8am, came home, had a quick shower, tidied the kitchen and gave the kids breakfast. Had a cup of tea and a bite to eat then went to bed. Woke up at 3, kids were at the park with their dad so I tidied up the living room, put away some washing and put on another load. I’m now about to have dinner and get ready for another night shift.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Cleaned house, walked dogs in the woods, made homemade soup now chilling watching last season of orange is the new black.

• Heart
Re organised the shed, donated some bits and played some just dance. Not a bad Sunday really.

• Heart
Finished my night shift at 8am, came home, had a quick shower, tidied the kitchen and gave the kids breakfast. Had a cup of tea and a bite to eat then went to bed. Woke up at 3, kids were at the park with their dad so I tidied up the living room, put away some washing and put on another load. I’m now about to have dinner and get ready for another night shift.
How do you cope on so little sleep xx

Met up with my dad, entertained my little brother for hours. Ate Sunday dinner. Going to do some coursework tonight before I’m a Celeb and hopefully write. I’m in an awful, awful talking stage with a guy atm and I’m trying to find the best way to ghost him 😭

• Heart
I had a Zoom call with my Dad, Grandparents, Uncle and Aunty. We do it every Sunday.

Then I sorted through my “miscellaneous” Christmas box - basically loads of wrapping bits (ribbon, tags etc), stockings, daft Reindeer antler things.
My sister is 21 in Jan and I’m doing her a countdown to her birthday of twenty one presents, so I sorted those next and made a list of what else I needed to buy.

Then I cooked a roast pork dinner whilst watching an episode of The Royle Family.
We ate and then I’ve just nipped my stepchildren home.

We allowed the kids to have a few hours of screen time today because recently they’ve done nothing but argue with each other, so this allowed them (and us!) a break from each other 😂 sometimes it’s got to be done!

• Heart
Looked at shower cubicles in B & Q, our bathroom is tiny, probably will have to take out the bath completely. Would like a double width cubicle but it’s too tight! Played with my new sewing machine. Went for a walk by the river, took some photos. Had some rubbish Gino D’Acampo pasta ready meal for tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nothing, house was cleaned yesterday, I've just lazing around on the sofa, snuggled with my wife and daughter, watching Harry Potter. She keeps asking me when she turns 11, can she go and live at Hogwarts, she's not even bothered about the magic, it's to get away from her one year old brother.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.