What have you done today? #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i had to force myself to get out of bed this morning especially because the kitty joined me and it was so cozy 🐱

the whole day sort of blended into 1 big email as i spent most of the day sitting at the laptop working

then bf came from work & we drove to run a few errands, do some grocery shopping & have a quick coffee with a friend

picked my sister up on the way back home, had some sushi for dinner and chatted to her for a bit on the balcony

currently working (again) on a decoration concept for a wedding next month

it's going to look something like this:

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-19 at 18.03.40 (1).jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
@Nolongerjustalurker @nbt honestly I've found stuff I love in all the places I've been so far. Though to be fair we've probably hit the best ones first and are leaving the worst till last (not sure what we're going to do in states like Oklahoma and Arkansas) 😂

All the states in New England are lovely and good for a road trip. There's lovely scenery and hiking in Vermont and New Hampshire and pretty coastal towns and beaches and great seafood in Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

I also loved Utah, Arizona and Wyoming for hiking/scenery/outdoorsy type trips.

City wise (outside Boston, D.C which are kind of obvious ones) New Orleans, Nashville and Atlanta were all lots of fun and do amazing BBQ food and Savannah and Charleston are the cutest little cities 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven’t posted for a while because I feel my days are so similar and quite boring
But today our gorgeous cat has gone for an operation as they found a mass in his stomach on Monday. The operation is over and the vet just called to say that he’s ok but they couldn’t remove the mass and his other organs aren’t looking great. She has sent part of it off for biopsy but it’s looking bleak. We fetch him in a couple of hours and have got a soft cone for his head rather than the big hard plastic one. Really hoping he’ll be ok as he’s our treasure and we adore him.
💕💕😿 xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven’t posted for a while because I feel my days are so similar and quite boring
But today our gorgeous cat has gone for an operation as they found a mass in his stomach on Monday. The operation is over and the vet just called to say that he’s ok but they couldn’t remove the mass and his other organs aren’t looking great. She has sent part of it off for biopsy but it’s looking bleak. We fetch him in a couple of hours and have got a soft cone for his head rather than the big hard plastic one. Really hoping he’ll be ok as he’s our treasure and we adore him.
💕💕😿 xxx
I’m so sorry to hear that, and I hope your fur-baby can come through this fighting fit. Sending love and hugs x ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
💕💕😿 xxx
Wishing your furbaby a speedy recovery from the operation. Remember you have given him a beautiful life for which he will always be grateful💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
💕💕😿 xxx
awwww i hope his recovery is smooth and quick and that everything else is fine 💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cleaning job 6am -8am
Came home , I’d normally walk the dog but I’ve been procrastinating so I pulled out the oven and dishwasher where I mop . I must leave like a line that starts at the dishwasher and oven . There was this thick line of disgusting 🤮, so I scrubbed that , scrubbed the sides of the oven . Right under is fine , it just that manky line where the dishwasher and oven is
Had a shower ,
put a wash on ,
had a blood test
Went to Waitrose , they have a 1/3rd of some nice wines at the moment
Came home and hung washing out
Had toast as I was fasting for blood tests
Spoke to my sister on the phone
Tried to nap but couldn’t
Now watching a true life murder

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hiii everyone
🌻 Happy Friday!
🌻 I've felt really on edge all day, not sure why. I've had such a good week so I feel like I should feel on top of the world but I feel a bit anxious!
🌻 We've got so much to sort for our upcoming move, although I'm at work today it's been absolutely dead so I've been sneakily getting a few things done!
🌻 So far I've managed to switch our utilities for when we move, book broadband installation, arrange life insurance (what a morbid experience that was!), and made a spreadsheet listing everything else which needs doing! I've also made a spreadsheet with all the new costs for everything so I know our budget for each month. I find everything so much less stressful if I write a list. I probably sound a right nerd with all my spreadsheets though!
🌻 After work I don't really plan on doing much, a friend has asked if I want to meet her down the pub for a catch up but tbh I'm shattered. I slept awfully last night. I don't drink anyway, so an evening at the pub doesn't really appeal to me - I'll make my excuses and maybe try to rearrange I think.
🌻 Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hiii everyone
🌻 Happy Friday!
🌻 I've felt really on edge all day, not sure why. I've had such a good week so I feel like I should feel on top of the world but I feel a bit anxious!
🌻 We've got so much to sort for our upcoming move, although I'm at work today it's been absolutely dead so I've been sneakily getting a few things done!
🌻 So far I've managed to switch our utilities for when we move, book broadband installation, arrange life insurance (what a morbid experience that was!), and made a spreadsheet listing everything else which needs doing! I've also made a spreadsheet with all the new costs for everything so I know our budget for each month. I find everything so much less stressful if I write a list. I probably sound a right nerd with all my spreadsheets though!
🌻 After work I don't really plan on doing much, a friend has asked if I want to meet her down the pub for a catch up but tbh I'm shattered. I slept awfully last night. I don't drink anyway, so an evening at the pub doesn't really appeal to me - I'll make my excuses and maybe try to rearrange I think.
🌻 Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx
hearing about your spreadsheets make me feel at peace 🤤

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi all

Worst sleep ever last night, 2nd night in a row so today I'm very tired and grumpy

We are babysitting tonight. Its a touchy subject so leaving it at that 😒

Didn't go for my solo lunch. We have a huge argos clearance place nearby so we went there instead. Got a shoe cupboard and a mirror for £26

Now about to have a nap.

Kids are cooking tonight. Spag bol and homemade garlic bread

Happy Friday ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
💕💕😿 xxx
💕💕😿 xxx
wish your boy all the best. Pets really know how to put us through it ❤❤

• Heart
Sending love for you and your 😺 @Libbylulu they are our families aren’t they ❤

I’ve had today off work and we had to go collect the new car which was exciting. Little one did ‘a official inspection’ before we drove away which was cute. Had a little drive around our city to get used to all the features and I love it.
We went to maccies for lunch and we’ve been playing just dance on the switch this arvo.
I’m going to have a soak in the bath later with a Prosecco and will watch films with little one in my room as he stays up later on Fridays (although to be honest there’s no strict bedtimes during school hols).
Happy Friday y’all.

• Heart
I hope your cat is okay @Libbylulu
  • Got a good night's sleep
  • Went to work and managed to focus more than the past few weeks - I seem to be over this speed-bump
  • Went for a mini walk. My sponsorship pack came for the 10K - I am not ready for it yet but I'll keep trying to get out when it's not hot to build my strength up again.
  • Struggled to clean the past couple of weeks but I managed to do the whole room after work - I feel so much better already
  • If it cools down I'll make a butter bean chilli
  • Happy Friday!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i'm on holiday!! 🍹🏄🏻‍♀️🌴

bf is off work so we sneaked out of the city, to an island, for 3 nights. this morning we were cleaning and tidying for hours because i wanted to leave the house spotless. also my sister is sleeping there all 3 nights for catsitting 🐯 then we packed and drove to the port, got on the boat and 2 hours later we were here!

we went for a pizza right away

3FC3E54C-C468-4110-BDCD-5F1E7E0575F4.jpeg
CEFDB5B9-6289-4621-93D8-15A29FAD3560.jpeg
0E4A6436-CC28-4CAA-B6D8-F5F9590FBA7D.jpeg

walked to our airbnb and went for a swim right away, right in front of the airbnb. swam, showered and currently having a gin tonic before we head into the old town! 🥳

have a great weekend everyone 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey Gang
@Libbylulu Thinking of you and your cat! I hope all is okay x
@WilmaHun love your spreadsheets. I’m more of a bills go out on the 1st, wing it after that kinda girl 🤣

Thank god it’s Friday. It’s been such a busy week work wise. I am shattered.

- Just me and little peaches for most of the day. He’s good as gold when it’s just us. He’s all ‘can I do some work for you’ and types emails out if I tell him what to write. Mind you takes him ages just to write ‘Hi John’
- Some further details came out about the job I applied for yesterday and now I’m not sure if I want to do it 😬 but there’s nothing to say I’ll actually get it anyway so I’ll interview and see what happens!
- I went to Aldi for the first ever time today. I really enjoyed it. One is opening closer to my house and it might be my new thing. I didn’t get lots cos the layout confused me. I got the pretzel chocolate though and I can’t wait to eat it 😍
- Just put eastenders on for the first time in over a year. Not a clue what’s going on
- Booked to go and see the paw patrol film tomorrow. I’m actually looking forward to it. Something to do isn’t it.
- In the space of writing this Eastenders has been turned off my by fella so I guess I still don’t have a clue what’s going on
- I’m going to sleep as soon as love island finishes (which I say every day and never do but today I actually am)

Hope everybody has a good Friday night x

• Heart
📷 A better nights sleep was had but we'll see how tonight goes
📷 Did some tidying and then sat and finished looming a hat. It just needs sewing now
20210813_152931.jpg

📷 Took my camera out into garden along with my headphones to shut out the world for a while. I was joined by Pixie so of course I got loads of cute photos of her. I also got an awesome macro shot of a butterfly
104_0151-01.jpeg
IMG_20210813_202531_108.jpg

📷 At one point I must have scared the butterfly off which was disappointing but then I looked down and it had landed on my tshirt 🥰
📷 I had a microwave lasagne for dinner. Sheer laziness I know
📷 I accidentally ate all my cadbury dairy milk daim bar. Oops.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i'm on holiday!! 🍹🏄🏻‍♀️🌴

bf is off work so we sneaked out of the city, to an island, for 3 nights. this morning we were cleaning and tidying for hours because i wanted to leave the house spotless. also my sister is sleeping there all 3 nights for catsitting 🐯 then we packed and drove to the port, got on the boat and 2 hours later we were here!

View attachment 711441View attachment 711440View attachment 711442

walked to our airbnb and went for a swim right away, right in front of the airbnb. swam, showered and currently having a gin tonic before we head into the old town! 🥳

I want to be you ♥, your life looks idyllic

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alright lads,

We’re on day 1 of our little Yorkshire trip away. This morning the boy and I took our bunnies to the boarding place. There were already two rabbits there that were the spitting image of one of ours. One was a baby version and one was a giant 😍 it was so cute to see, like a baby, mummy and daddy 🐰

Then we set off, via Maccy’s for the obligatory road trip breakfast.

Today we’ve done an 8 mile walk that leads past four reservoirs. Had pizza for tea - so much for trying not to pig out!

CB7259A7-BF0C-455D-A5DC-3C25907EF6DD.jpeg

Going to try and have an earlyish night tonight as we have a family wedding tomorrow, which will be lovely.

Hope everyone has great weekends x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i'm on holiday!! 🍹🏄🏻‍♀️🌴

View attachment 711441View attachment 711440View attachment 711442

i hope you have a lovely mini break, you deserve it as you work so hard 💛💛

@Peaches_xox what can I say, I love a spreadsheet 🥸🤓🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.