Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
so yesterday i had a really long tour of 6 hours. i'm talking 6 hours of walking and talking in 35+ degree weather ๐Ÿฅต but the group was lovely and we went to a nice garden:

EFF8D824-49F5-4F9A-BAE3-6B995109189D.jpeg
B1EB20DD-1A50-40B8-A1FE-68E292DBD75F.jpeg

then bf picked me up, we did a quick shopping, and went home to shower. we spontaneously decided to go somewhere for food/a swim because we had my dad's car so we could drive out of town.

went to this amazing restaurant and had a burrata salad & aubergine (๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†) pate for starter (baba ganoush) with homemade bread and then i had prawns and he had a mix of mussels, clams & scampi. also some wine. it was heavenly ๐Ÿคค

7092EA4E-CAB5-4821-912C-E217B77B7109.jpeg
4C366262-401B-4F84-B5D9-73CC6806F629.jpeg
9CF98203-957D-4E37-B432-6D58B2C1951E.jpeg
A27F06C1-288B-48CA-AC01-45711D3249D5.jpeg

after that we walked to a nice little spot for a swim and we watched the sunset while swimming ๐Ÿธ

8FF8D52B-1454-4064-BB7E-0F2041836D8D.jpeg

walked back along the promenade and got some ice cream rolls. i got a banana chocolate ice cream roll ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฆ

drove back home while listening to music and stopped by this one place where there's lots of cats (we have a lot of cats where i live but they're really well taken care of) and this one girl was feeding them so we talked for half an hour about how much we love animals haha ๐Ÿ˜Š

came home, caught up on my phone/laptop, washed and hung out to dry 1 load of laundry and went to bed. this morning i slept in, i'm still in bed. i'll get up in 11 minutes. then it's a full day of just work because tomorrow i'm going on a mini holiday ๐Ÿฅณ

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

bolimepipi

VIP Member
woke up early this morning, had a coffee and headed straight to the police station.
I reported the sexual assault to the police today and handed my underwear in as evidence as I kept it unwashed. Iโ€™m praying they find something on there which can be used to support my case, so everybody please keep everything crossed for me. I feel so much better for reporting it and am looking forward to the case progressing and hopefully justice for me being served. The police officer that did the informal interview was soooo nice and understanding and Iโ€™ll be called in later this week for a formal interview with the detectives. I am so proud of myself for doing the right thing!

after I got home Iโ€™ve just been looking online for things to buy, weโ€™re recarpeting and repainting the house this week - where do you all suggest for home furniture pleaseeee?

Iโ€™m so sorry they said this, I know first hand how toxic family members can be. Please ignore them and long term you will prove her wrong xx
you are amazingly strong, good job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

slept in a bit today, actually woke up naturally. that's what holidays are for ๐Ÿ˜„ that and morning sex of course ๐Ÿ˜„ had a shower & then went for breakfast. bf ordered bacon egg pancakes and i ordered a tuna melt which arrived without the cheesee?? so where's the melt?? never order a tuna melt outside of the uk/british isles... ๐Ÿง also had coffee and fresh juice โ˜•๐Ÿงƒ

we walked to a bike rental place and reserved two bikes for tomorrow ๐Ÿšฒ๐Ÿšฒ then went to the beach and after some swimming decided to rent a kayak ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ we were kayaking/jumping out & swimming for 2 hours and it was a lot of fun!

DE433DCF-1448-4C38-BC97-8610FE45C2C6.jpeg

had another swim when we dropped it off, went to a shop for some fruits and walked back to the airbnb. had pasta salad for lunch (i had prepared it in advance for 1 inside meal) and some cookies, washed the swim gear and had a shower & washed my hair. then i napped away and just woke up ๐Ÿ˜…

currently having a beer & a radler on the balcony, watching the boats and will walk into the old town soon for dinner! we're going to an asian fusion place ๐Ÿฅข

81604A85-3F05-41BF-937E-4D9A40015FBA.jpeg

• Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
  • Felt worse
  • Binge spent to try and feel better (what's done is done, at least it's on one-off usable stuff (colouring markers/pens) rather than food I guess)
  • Left work 90 minutes early because I couldn't cope (I'll make up the time this week)
  • Had a nap
  • Feel a fair bit better after my nap
  • Got a chip shop tea
  • Going to let myself wallow tonight but starting tomorrow I'm fighting back. I've come so far that I'm not going to let myself go back down without a fight.

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
โ˜  My anxiety is through the roof so not sleeping very well
I've started scratching my skin til it bleeds again and last night I even tried to cut my skin with scissors
โ˜  I'm very irritable today and people are really pushing my fucking buttons
โ˜  Trying to sort my bedroom out to distract myself but tbh I just want to curl back up in bed
โ˜  My American friend went to a wrestling show and got me an autograph of 2 of my favourite female wrestlers and got them to take a photo with the stuffed penguin I got him ๐Ÿฅฐ
โ˜  Think it might be a takeaway and early night tonight

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
@isabellalovescats thank you for your message made me smile ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Today has been a rollercoaster

Got up sorted my colouring stuff outish... while watching fall clean with me on YouTube
Spontaneous trip out
Saw my ex while waiting at roundabout he must of saw me straight away as he was looking at me at a second while he was on a push bike and i was in the car ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Had a massive cry while a storm was happening in the car

Then went to the service station nearby to go to the toilet couldn't resist going on the machines only put ยฃ20 came home with ยฃ259 my nan definitely was there with me winning that in spirit ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Went to the shopping centre to treat myself to five guys
Came home to have a shower
Currently having a hot chocolate with cream nearly crying while im writing this

Lots of love ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i'm having a difficult time catching up on everything but @watermelon sugar it's amazing that you're getting counselling & you sound so strong, sending you so much love ๐Ÿงก

๐ŸŒด yesterday after breakfast & a coffee, went to pick up the bikes we had reserved - mine was an electric one which i'd never tried so we first did a few laps around the coast so that i can get used to it - it's really cool and now i want one!

๐ŸŒด cycled to another village on the island, took us about 20 minutes and as soon as we arrived we jumped into the sea because it was soooo hot

E91DAF47-2E97-4348-856C-032E19E400E8.jpeg

๐ŸŒด swam for a bit & played with a ball & i even bought swimming goggles, felt like i was 10 again. then hopped back on the bikes and cycled around the village, then through vineyards onto the opposite end to a different beach and swam again!

4B236868-1222-4354-B340-F3E90E38A92C.jpeg
B20394B2-BB41-4ADE-BBFE-AE3D260DA2E5.jpeg
0CF46DD2-4A17-4DE5-ACA8-DBB91D08523C.jpeg
2E6607F9-89E8-489D-B19B-7BF93FE6F8B6.jpeg

๐ŸŒด that was the nicest swimming spot but all that tired us out so we cycled through the vineyards again back onto the opposite side & went for lunch. we had octopus salad to start, then mixed fish platter & calamari, with radler ๐Ÿป

๐ŸŒด after lunch we jumped in the sea one more time, right next to the restaurant

803322F2-FFB4-42BE-8396-4ACCACE03F9F.jpeg

๐ŸŒด cycled back to the main village to our airbnb, btw we met a wonderful cat there called diego ๐Ÿ˜

73D64F12-BF29-4A53-977C-BAAA3817AA10.jpeg

๐ŸŒด we had a shower & a quick nap before heading into the old town to return our bikes. i was very sad to see my e-bike leave. next time i'll book it for the whole duration of the stay. or i'll buy one ๐Ÿšฒ

๐ŸŒด then we went to a tapas place for dinner, with wine tasting. i finally showed my bf my favorite wine. the whole dinner was unreal!

37DF95D7-DAE5-40A6-A729-879457BA1F3B.jpeg
9A74FF25-FB3F-4CF6-9943-5D11CDFC8B17.jpeg
C8D19C95-CE0F-4853-AEC2-003F06D19290.jpeg
00DC9F75-637E-4E2A-95A7-CF127050B4E7.jpeg

๐ŸŒด then we wanted to have moscow mules at the place we had them previously but it was full so we settled for ice cream ๐Ÿฆ please remind me to make my own moscow mules! we also bought a local red wine liquor which i love. can't wait for more free time in winter to drink all that alcohol!

๐ŸŒด currently on the boat back home & i feel like i could cry ๐Ÿฅบ

• Heart
  • Wow

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Hiiiiii All,
Another boring day here really.

โœจ Work. Iโ€™m wondering whyyyy do I have to work all day every day. Iโ€™m fed up of it. I donโ€™t know if I need to find a new role cos Iโ€™m bored, or find a rich man and give up work. I canโ€™t take it anymore.
โœจ Went to Nero for a change of scenery, had some fruity icey drink. Was nice and quiet unlike my house. Couldnโ€™t log on though. I seem to have forgotten my MacBook password so I just spent an hour there and came home.
โœจ Spent the last hour on the phone to Apple trying to sort it. Couldnโ€™t. I got so fed up I said can I just call you tomorrow and try then. Iโ€™m thinking the only solution is to bin the MacBook.
โœจ My fella randomly isnโ€™t talking to me so am just sat here feeling a bit like a spare part ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
Hello hello

So yesterday I had a pretty busy and productive day at work. Now I'm busier though I'm in a bad rut again of sitting at my desk and barely moving all day - need to start making more of an effort to take breaks and go out at lunch etc. Can't really remember what else happened during the day apart from work so I'm guessing nothing exciting.

Went to Open Run at night (basically like a parkrun thing they have here) - it was only a 5k but I was pitifully slow and was still dying. I honestly have no idea how I'm going to run a marathon in 3 months time :LOL: I blame my drinking excesses over the weekend, think I was still recovering :ROFLMAO: So trying to be good and properly get on my training now and cut down on all the booze. Well here's me saying that when I went for a drink after the run :oops:

Planned on making enchiladas for dinner but didn't get home till 9 and couldn't be bothered cooking so ordered a Chinese. We just got one general tso chicken dish to share though so I didn't feel too bad. Watched an episode of Yellowstone and then I tried to finish my book in bed as I was almost at the end and wanted to find out what happened but I was so tired I kept falling asleep.

Woke up early and logged on to do some work with my team in Asia. Then finished my book, showered, made a coffee and was back online around 9. Ended up having enchiladas for lunch as got a few things I'm trying to use up in the fridge and put a BBQ chicken thing in the slow cooker for dinner tonight, think I'll make shredded BBQ chicken burgers with it.

Off for another run tonight then home for the burgers and to watch some more Yellowstone.

I feel like I can probably stop updating daily now as all days for the next couple of months are going to be the same - work, run, dinner, tv, bed :ROFLMAO:

Just got ready to go for my run, put on my running belt for the first time in a couple of weeks and it felt quite loose and I thought yes finally I'm losing some weight........ only for Mr GP to say 10mins later have you seen my running belt I can't find it.... turns out I had his on :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

nbt

VIP Member
Alright lads,

Was feeling all bank holidayish this morning. We had no plans so I stayed in bed with a cuppa and did some reading. Got up to put a wash on, hang more washing up and make another cuppa. Got back into bed for more reading. Thought Iโ€™d surprise the OH and order a McDonaldโ€™s breakfast. Added food, checked price, was thinking โ€œI canโ€™t believe they donโ€™t even add any delivery cost on, this is brilliantโ€. Confirmed orderโ€ฆ realised it was for โ€œMc Pick Upโ€. Actually shouted โ€œFOR FUCKโ€™S SAKE!โ€ because I was really annoyed at myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ shoved my jeans on and a jumper over my PJ top and went to go and fetch it.

Decided to try and finish my book so I read whenever possible today. Did some more washing, got the boys school stuff together, ironed on his name labels, dusted and wiped down the stairs and hoovered, all whilst reading.

After that my stepdad came round and we took the boy fishing along the river. Heโ€™s got one of those spinning wheel fishing rods and heโ€™s getting really good with his technique now. He really enjoys it ๐Ÿฅฐ

A0006A9B-8B0E-4665-8FAB-425A04048813.jpeg

Gonna get my PJs on shortly and get comfy ready to watch Vigil.

• Heart

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
@Nolongerjustalurker @nbt honestly I've found stuff I love in all the places I've been so far. Though to be fair we've probably hit the best ones first and are leaving the worst till last (not sure what we're going to do in states like Oklahoma and Arkansas) ๐Ÿ˜‚

All the states in New England are lovely and good for a road trip. There's lovely scenery and hiking in Vermont and New Hampshire and pretty coastal towns and beaches and great seafood in Maine, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.

I also loved Utah, Arizona and Wyoming for hiking/scenery/outdoorsy type trips.

City wise (outside Boston, D.C which are kind of obvious ones) New Orleans, Nashville and Atlanta were all lots of fun and do amazing BBQ food and Savannah and Charleston are the cutest little cities ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart

peachhes

VIP Member
I havenโ€™t posted for months on this thread as Iโ€™m incredibly boring ๐Ÿ˜‹ but Iโ€™m struggling mentally lately so I thought it would be nice to write down what Iโ€™m actually doing so I feel like Iโ€™ve done stuff in a day!

Not got any plans for the weekend, hubby has gone to do a car boot this morning so I sacrificed my turn for a lie in ๐Ÿ’” but we really need the cash lolz so Iโ€™m going to take my little boy for a walk in a bit, stick my AirPods in and just walk!
Really been stressing over money/housework lately for no reason, my house is a tip, loads of little bits I need to sort and do, and Iโ€™ve got loads of bills I canโ€™t afford to pay but never mind ๐Ÿ™ƒ got to drop my sons nursery application form off today and do a food shop, thatโ€™s about as exciting as my weekend will be I think ๐Ÿคฃ

hope you all have a lovely weekend โ˜บ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
My friends have just left. It was alright. Felt a bit too much like hard work rather than a fun afternoon with friends but i think that's me and my mood.
My friend did make a remark at one point about how my resting bitch face was on full show ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The kids have been nightmares arguing fighting blah blah blah.
My head feels like it's about to explode

The Mr is back to work on weds and tbh I'm really looking forward to it. We have a day at the farm with family tomorrow then my son is going to my mam's for 5 nights. And I'm so excited for a few days with my girls. Going to do some baking, watch some girly films, nails face masks etc

Right. I need to take a walk to the shop then going to sit in the garden. And bath and early night with my book is definitely happening

• Heart

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Hi guys, itโ€™s been a few days, although it feels like longer, since I last posted.

On Monday evening I went for a walk after work and was assaulted by a woman with a cricket bat. It was one of the scariest experiences of my life and I genuinely thought it was going to be the end of my life. Iโ€™m physically OK but so shaken up and Iโ€™ve been in a little bubble of numbness since Monday. Iโ€™m so incredibly grateful that police were able to come and help and a couple of strangers on the street also stayed with me while we waited for the police.

I feel torn between feeling โ€˜wow, life really is so short and unpredictable - do what you want and donโ€™t worry so much because you (literally) donโ€™t know what is around the cornerโ€™ and half โ€˜the world is a scary place and I want to stay in my house and never leave againโ€™.

I havenโ€™t caught up on the thread so I hope I havenโ€™t missed anything too exciting (specifically ๐Ÿ† gifs) and I hope youโ€™re all doing really well โค

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar Other people have been much more eloquent than me so just wanted to say

Also, I hope this doesn't sound weird but I always remember the story of Mr W roaring up on his bike outside ASDA and shouting your name even though he knew fine well where you were! It always makes me laugh a little. I'm glad you're getting counselling and support. Don't let them sit on it - chase them up and make sure they follow through with actual appointments. Take care x

-----โ€”------------------------

Today was a good day as I got to GO OUT and leave the kids at home ๐Ÿ˜ Went for a mooch around town and was left feeling a bit disappointed with the shops. Nevermind death of the high street, the city centre isn't far off it either ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Think I'd only travel in for drinks or a meal now.

Anyway, I got to meet up with my friend for coffee. Last time I saw them, I had just found out I was pregnant with Smallest who is almost 1 ๐Ÿ‘€

Came home, sorted out the kids and watched Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood. My God, that film was about an hour longer than it should have been!

Tomorrow it is a trip to a big park with some of Biggest's friends. Hoping the weather stays dry, feeling almost autumnal here today ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
heyyyallll

still feeling like shit

delayed my alarm this morning for 2 hours, then jumped on the laptop as i barely had time to prepare for my meeting, showed up to the meeting looking like a trainwreck ๐Ÿ˜…

worked for a bit in the office then home, ate leftover chinese for lunch which made me feel sick, i wish i had more time to cook

my bank account hates me, i'm waiting for a lot of payments which just won't seem to come

my bf is irritating the hell out of me even though he's been so lovely with unpacking, washing laundry and cleaning the flat, and i feel guilty for it

anyway now i just got ready to go to a proposal we're doing tonight, i'm surrounded by so many joyous things but nothing makes me happy!

after that i'm grabbing a drink with some friends (which i postponed yesterday) - needless to say i'm still not feeling up for it today but i can't cancel again

can't wait for bed ๐Ÿ˜ฉ sorry for the whiny post ๐Ÿฅด

• Heart
โ€ข Iโ€™m feeling a bit better today!
โ€ข Managed to take a nice long shower and wash my hair. Donโ€™t feel like a new woman yet but Iโ€™m getting there.
โ€ข Still canโ€™t eat anything but crackers so had a very exciting lunch of them and a glass of water.
โ€ข I was supposed to get my jab today but I obviously had to reschedule it.
โ€ข Am currently lying in bed listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about all the possible ๐Ÿ† I could have got but wonโ€™t.

Hope you are all having an okay Tuesday!

@isabellalovescats So proud of you giving your first lecture! How exciting! I bet it was wonderful โค

• Heart

Penguin86

VIP Member
@xx3221 Proud of you for having the courage to report it *hugs*

๐ŸŽจ Didn't sleep til gone 4am again
๐ŸŽจ Not going to the funeral on Tuesday as my aunt just wants a quiet one (my surrogate mum is going) and she will take us out for a family meal at a later date which is fine. Just made her a sympathy card and will send her some flowers. Probably just spend the day reflecting and probably having a drink to cheers him
๐ŸŽจ My parents death anniversary is next month and it will be 20 years (seeing all these 9/11 tv shows are triggering me as our accident happened the same night)
๐ŸŽจ Salad for dinner and then a relaxing evening watching films and tattling

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Evening gang

Spent today at the mother in laws. Family get together. Had a really good afternoon. The kids were lovely together. I'm talking 7 kids age 8 and under so the fact we've had no tears, tantrums or fights is nothing short of a miracle ๐Ÿคฃ

Back home now ready to get settled for the evening. Going to have a shower, get into clean pj's, pour a glass of Pepsi, grab a blanket and sit in the garden for a while. It's wet. It's cold. I don't care. I need some quiet

Me if the husband tries to follow....

Hope you've all had a good weekend โ˜บ

• Heart
  • Haha

under the ivy

VIP Member
Hiya.

Today I coded an interview transcript - coded being a posh word for grabbing my highlighters and highlighting key bits of text my research participant said. Took a good few hours.

Just back from a driving lesson, I have a mock test in 2 weeks ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ ordered a Dominos as I CBA to cook. One more day to work then I have a week off to do sweet FA ๐Ÿน

• Heart