What games do you play on your phone?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candy Crush! I’m 46 levels away from level 8000 now!

There used to be a really addictive game I used to love called Swing Shot but they removed it from the iPhone App Store and even though it’s still on my phone, it no longer works.

Reactions: 1
Coin master 🙈 used to be addicted to the Simpson’s tapped out but I cheated and got unlimited donuts and money and ruined it for myself 😂

I am still addicted to Pokemon Go, it is really popular still where we live, our local group gets about 300 messages a day. I just bought a new house a few months ago and factored my decision between two properties on the fact this one can reach both a gym and 2 Pokéstops! hah.

I also like Alto's Odyssey, Brawl Stars and Smash Hit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've never been into games like candy crush and stuff but atm I'm addicted to project makeover which is a match 3 game. Then you onv have to give people a makeover the more coins you win.

Also any interior design fans need to get redecor. It's just designing different rooms and you get rated by other players. Probably best on a bigger screen but will still be enjoyable on your phone

I gave up on Toon Blast after 2 solid years of playing it. Close to giving up the 8 ball pool that's been around for years. I'm pretty fickle when it comes to games and don't give many a chance lol. But when I do they're always a good time killer. Any decent ones to recommend and ones to avoid?

And on a side note I still find it amazing how suddenly Pokemon Go died a death. I'm sure some people still play it somewhere
I still play pokemon Go!

I am still addicted to Pokemon Go, it is really popular still where we live, our local group gets about 300 messages a day. I just bought a new house a few months ago and factored my decision between two properties on the fact this one can reach both a gym and 2 Pokéstops! hah.

I also like Alto's Odyssey, Brawl Stars and Smash Hit.
ooooh shall we trade friend codes

Roller Coaster Tycoon classic is good on mobile, even with the small screen, I don’t find it fiddly to play at all really. It’s something I always come back to every now and then.

Kairisoft games are really fun and addictive! My favourites are game dev story, venture towns, 8-bit farm and pocket academy. Much prefer their paid games rather than their free2play ones.

Bitlife is great fun, I’m a bitizen! It can require some imagination as it’s basically a text based game. Sounds weird but sometimes I play it at night when I can’t sleep and it helps distract me and drift off. It’s kind of like reading but interactive.

Played mario kart mobile for a good while but haven’t in ages. I was getting decent at it as well. Good game but I always get a bit bored of free2play games after a while.

Animal Crossing - same as Mario kart really. Decent enough but I get bored of always feeling like I’m ‘chasing’ something when it comes to free mobile games and it’s annoying feeling like you’re constantly being pushed towards spending on in game purchases. Much prefer the ds and switch versions.

Reactions: 3
Animal crossing on switch

IPad
The sims free play
Cafe land just started playing
My gym
Hay day
Subway surfers

Phone
Animal rescue
Little alchemy 1 and got 2 downloaded ready

I've never been into games like candy crush and stuff but atm I'm addicted to project makeover which is a match 3 game. Then you onv have to give people a makeover the more coins you win.

Also any interior design fans need to get redecor. It's just designing different rooms and you get rated by other players. Probably best on a bigger screen but will still be enjoyable on your phone
Omg I’m addicted to project makeover 😂