What games do you play on your phone?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gave up on Toon Blast after 2 solid years of playing it. Close to giving up the 8 ball pool that's been around for years. I'm pretty fickle when it comes to games and don't give many a chance lol. But when I do they're always a good time killer. Any decent ones to recommend and ones to avoid?

And on a side note I still find it amazing how suddenly Pokemon Go died a death. I'm sure some people still play it somewhere

Reactions: 2
I gave up on toon blast when my team dwindled down and weren’t giving lives the same. Eventually gave up myself. I am playing Royal Match and it’s pretty similar plus I’m in a pretty active team which helps.
Also like the Sims mobile game.

Reactions: 1
I gave up on toon blast when my team dwindled down and weren’t giving lives the same. Eventually gave up myself. I am playing Royal Match and it’s pretty similar plus I’m in a pretty active team which helps.
Also like the Sims mobile game.
Yeah my team was doing well at one point but it was only like 10-15 members contributing every time.

It’s annoying isn’t it. But you end up getting out of the habit of going in and before you know it you’ve lost interest. My mum still plays it though- she’s on like level 5000 or something like that 😂

I don't really play any anymore but past favourites have been The Simpsons Tapped Out, Candy Crush, Mario Kart. I used to love that iPhone one where you throw the crushed up paper into the bin too 😂

Reactions: 3
Angry birds 2. Those delicious Emily games. Among us and bitlife cause it’s very addictive.

I also used to play Tapped out but ever since I had a hack that gave me unlimited cash and donuts aswell as all the buildings and characters on it the game got boring for me. I ruined it for myself 😂

Reactions: 5
Who remembers playing Snake on their Nokia phones back in the late 90s. 🖐
It was ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssso darned hypnotic, that!

Current top three games (in descending order of preference/ play)are Wizard of Oz Magic Match, Wonka's World of Candy and Kitten Match.
Pretty far advanced on the first two as have stuck with them for a while. Kitten Match is newer but those kittens do over-intellectualize a bit during the 'speaky' bits (bonkers!). Each one seems to be having some sort of existential crisis!

Clash of clans.... well I am in charge of maintaining it... my jobs are collecting the pots of gold, elixir and gems. Maintaining the gardens 🤣 upgrading certain weaponry all on the strict instruction of an 11 year old... however if I am feeling rebellious I will upgrade a piece of the wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seekers Notes got to a really high level on my own phone and then refused to download it on to my new one lasted 1/ 12 years, recently downloaded again .

I played Gems or Jewels for years ... it hardly ever changed, it‘s basically a jewel-matching game with ants, spiders, the odd ladybird or frogs, very repetitive, and then on level 1000 or whatever, you had sheep appear. My phone tells me how many hours I have spent (wasted) on it.

On a new phone now ... I didn’t take the game with me, wasn’t sure how, started playing Indy Cat which is similar and quite beautiful with its sparkly jewels and sound effects. It’s not the same though, somehow.

Who remembers playing Snake on their Nokia phones back in the late 90s. 🖐
I still play Snake - it's on Google Play Games. You can change the colour of the snake!

I used to play Wordscapes and some bubble bursting game, but for now, I like one called Falling Puzzle, it's kind of like tetris.