What do you want to rant about today? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 year olds are out vandalising? Wow where are the parents?!
---
It's scary when you see men lose control. I do think socially everyone is being made to feel inadequate but also entitled, ironically, and I think we are seeing a lot of unhappiness but also bad entitled manners. Plus spme are probably under the influence of drugs/alcohol.

I do wish more men had self awareness, I don't think some realise how loud and threatening they come across.

We need general good manners back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Soak old teabags in olbas oil

Reactions: 2
I totally agree re manners. It's even just simple things like holding a door open for someone; I do this always out of habit, always have. I'd say maybe 10% of other people do it. Don't get me started on the ones who just walk through like I'm clearly the doorman or whatever
Maybe it's just a symptom of an increasingly selfish society?

I'll have another rant now - rats. The area I used to live has a massive rat problem currently. Literally running around in the streets during the day. Apparently the council are blaming local takeaway places so won't get involved.

If multiple rats are just roaming about in suburban streets that's a public health issue isn't it, and the council should be taking action/ compelling businesses to clean up their rubbish etc? Saw a post about it on social media over the weekend, some idiot comments ' what's the big deal, worse things to worry about' - sure, only the risk of Weils disease etc

Reactions: 10
Trigeminal neuralgia. Waiting for some help had to go hospital yesterday. Longest I've had it for it's been 48 hours of non stop nerve pain in my face, it's really getting me down as I have so much uni work to get done this week but its hard to concentrate on anything other than the pain.

When you lend someone money and they don't pay it back when they say they would because they're "skint" but you see on a local beauty salons page a photo of them having just had their lip filler and lashes done

Reactions: 15
I think it's something that lockdowns and the pandemic in general made worse, I don't know why that might be. But I think manners have gone out the window in some cases.

I had a polite and nice stand off with an elderly lady one day recently where we were both insisting that the other go ahead - she was walking out of a shop and I was walking in. I won and she was so genuinely thankful to me.

Some parents give horrible example, so it's no wonder the children end up with no manners. Meeting them as they are in wide formation across a path, for example, or a little tyke is coming flying at you on a scooter with not a clue.

The ones who say 'mind the lady' that's fine, I think they are doing something right. The ones who say 'oh darling little Tyson, watch out' and glare at you for not leaping out of the way - not so fine.

When Tyson grows up to be an entitled toerag, don't come crying to me!

When you lend someone money and they don't pay it back when they say they would because they're "skint" but you see on a local beauty salons page a photo of them having just had their lip filler and lashes done
The sheer cheek of them! I'd be screenshotting that and asking them if they have your money available to give back to you.

This make me all grrr about people like Katie Price. Bankrupt so not paying the people she owes but fucking off for multiple holidays a year and multiple plastic surgeries and still has her house which hasn't been taken to pay off her debts.

Reactions: 7
The sheer cheek of them! I'd be screenshotting that and asking them if they have your money available to give back to you.
I did exactly that and of course she reckons her Mum paid for those treatments and I'll have my money by next week when she gets paid!

Reactions: 5
My friends been ill a lot recently. I’ve messaged him a few times since Friday and he’s not replied. I know he’ll be in bed and on his phone a lot of the day. I can see he was online as well. It’s annoying as I’ve messaged him about something that he wanted to do last year which tickets were released for and have a discount for the first so many. Messaged about money he owes me. And messaged about plans as I want to pick up extra work so checking if he can meet on a certain day. Also I know once he finally reads my messages he’ll be like too much info I can’t deal with it all and not reply to any of it

Reactions: 3
Not really a rant but whenever I’m off work people are always bloody texting me about something or another, it’s such a nightmare. I’ve just replied back today to say “I’m on leave please ask someone else in the team” and then muted all conversations for 8hrs. Like PISS OFF I want/need a break.

This house has the crappiest useless combi boiler. We can barely shower without the water running ice cold. I can guarantee the landlord wouldn’t live with it.

Reactions: 4
My rant dandruff got the head and shoulders because I was getting abit of a flakey scalp be using for 2 weeks and I seems to be worse. That dread when you finding a parting a you have bits

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.