What do you want to rant about today? #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depression. I literally want to die it's kicking my arse so bad and I've gone back to all my unhealthy coping mechanisms. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
@mochibean that's really sad to hear, is there anything we can do... what are your healthy coping mechanisms instead? if that's not too personal.

Reactions: 5
Spent ages (literally, hours) making a nut roast yesterday, was really looking forward to it but it was just meh. Having the leftovers for lunch at work with homemade cranberry sauce (which thankfully turned out lush) today and just found a pube (not mine) in the sauce. I want to heave
How do you know it’s pube?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because she’s always “ moaning” about having no money then boasts about her new handbag, holiday, etc.
If anyone else mentions that they have had a treat, no matter how small, she has to go one better even though some of us don’t have so much disposable income and have family responsibilities.
Her nickname (that she doesn’t know about it ) is MeMe.
The fact that she had to point out 3 places she was at or going to on holiday in the next 5 months hints at Look at me!

Reactions: 7
I usually have semi skimmed milk in everything but just recently I've been having whole milk when I get a latte or something ... it just tastes so much better!!
It's the protein in the full fat milk, to be honest there isn't a massive difference in calories and what there is is easily justifiable as a full fat latte will keep you fuller for longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This may offend people but I don’t care. I’m the mother of a child with additional and complex needs. I’m sick of parents who have made there whole online presence about there childs difficulties and struggles. Im all for raising awareness’s but l think it’s unfair to the child , for there privacy and some are just crazy 🤯
Totally agree, I am really put off by anyone who makes their child’s additional needs their entire identity

Reactions: 11
Grandmother I know posted an image of her nine month old grandchild in hospital, child has respiratory infection and has nasal oxygen tubes taped to face. Yes, we know you're worried about baby's condition, however surely baby deserves privacy and not to be all over SM. No "likes" in private though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Looking to lose weight, I’ve checked out the figures for me and Mr Kitty who is putting on….

Me 1950 cals ( which I’m reducing to 1500)
Him 4000 cals

💁‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Looking to lose weight, I’ve checked out the figures for me and Mr Kitty who is putting on….

Me 1950 cals ( which I’m reducing to 1500)
Him 4000 cals

💁‍♀️
I bet he’s still half the size you are. I eat like and orange and gain 50 pound. Mr Lolz eat 50 pounds of sweets and lose 2 pounds
---
Btw that read a bit bad I just meant in my experience men eat loads and don’t gain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@mochibean that's really sad to hear, is there anything we can do... what are your healthy coping mechanisms instead? if that's not too personal.
Studying weirdly helps so I have enrolled in an Open Uni course. I guess it keeps my mind off things. Not sure what else really if anyone has any suggestions I'd be open to them. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet he’s still half the size you are. I eat like and orange and gain 50 pound. Mr Lolz eat 50 pounds of sweets and lose 2 pounds
---
Btw that read a bit bad I just meant in my experience men eat loads and don’t gain
😂 not half my size but I’m catching him up quickly 😉

Oh he does, as do our girls (boy weight trains so eats excessively) I always say to them if I eat crap like you do day in day out will I have a figure like that?! Sigh……….

Reactions: 2
Wet wipes mucking about during an emergency. You either get a wisp or half the bloody packet - which you then have to faff round with to peel apart into a more manageable wodge.

This only happens when you are one handed wrestling a baby as it attempts to roll itself and your sleeve in a metric ton of crap.

Reactions: 19
I am tired of my co-worker's attitude. He's always bellyaching about how this job is tedious, dull, how he's so bored, constantly muttering and mumbling about how he's tired of it all, all day long. And I KNOW. It's not fun to be here. Him bitching about the job, dramatically sighing and supposedly talking to himself nonstop isn't helping it. It's tiresome and it brings my mood down. It's already a struggle to make it to the office and make it through the day. I am so sick of being around people who can't regulate their reactions and emotions, I wish wfh was an option.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I am tired of my co-worker's attitude. He's always bellyaching about how this job is tedious, dull, how he's so bored, constantly muttering and mumbling about how he's tired of it all, all day long. And I KNOW. It's not fun to be here. Him bitching about the job, dramatically sighing and supposedly talking to himself nonstop isn't helping it. It's tiresome and it brings my mood down. It's already a struggle to make it to the office and make it through the day. I am so sick of being around people who can't regulate their reactions and emotions, I wish wfh was an option.
I hear you. My partner loves theatrical sighing and talking to himself about his life of drudgery at home, as he completes his daily chore of stacking the dishwasher 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve got a single friend with a good job and no responsibilities, who moans about how hard her life is to me alllll the time. You know the kind who ask you if you’re ok if you haven’t replied to their 96 messages because you have a job.

Anyway. She’s currently on a holiday of a lifetime, in an exotic, secluded, all inclusive type place (after spending all year moaning about saving up for it).

She has moaned Every Single Day about it. Not that anything bad has happened, just silly pointless moans. That she’s tired, is aching from swimming, didn’t see the right fish, there’s not a lot to do … and the best … she’s ready to come home but she has another week!!!
I wonder why she is single 😂 constant moaning is a turn off.
I have a colleague like this. In my office we are allowed to have earbuds to listen to music etc. When my colleague gets all huffy suddenly I start listening to an Agatha Christie book 😂 Drown that moaning out...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter accidentally called her stepmum mum and it's made me so sad 😞

I'm also really bleeping depressed anyway and I know I should go back on my medication but I've been off it 2 years and going back on will make me feel like a failure. Therapy today though.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I'm also really bleeping depressed anyway and I know I should go back on my medication but I've been off it 2 years and going back on will make me feel like a failure. Therapy today though.
I know its hard but you have to think of the positives your daughter

Your not a failure for going back on them, if you have too. I came off mine and realised I needed to go back on them probably rest of my life but it helps me level myself out. You need to think of your daughter and I being on them makes you feel better might be right thing to do xxx hugs x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.