What do you think the best chocolate bar in the world is?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had a white twix? They’re AMAZING
I do love a boost bar as they have all the good things about a chocolate bar rolled into one.

The cheap chocolate from Lidl is nice too!

Reactions: 3
Cheap chocolate from Lidl! Blue packet! My grandfather used to buy it for me when I was a kid and to this day I still love it, I keep it in the fridge so it's cold and snaps when I eat it 🤤
I can't eat other chocolate these days. Used to love Thorntons, Dairy Milk, Freddo - but lately I've noticed they make the roof of my mouth sting/itch so I think I'm allergic to something in them. Doesn't happen if I eat cheap chocolate though!
Eating cheap chocolate is just an excuse to eat more chocolate. Besides Lidil chocs taste great.

I've just had a orange dime bar it was delicious. Also got the new mint Malteaser buttons to try 😋.

Reactions: 2
Cadbury's marvellous creations with the jelly beans/popping candy in. Bloody love that stuff - it's my crack!

I've tried something similar by milka. The calories = :eek:.

I bought a bar of Tony's milk toffee pretzel for a friend, but got curious and it was actually really nice and thick. I have a bar of Green and blacks butterscotch under my bed. I have a soft spot for Kinder bueno's and ferrero rocher's but it depends on my mood. I'm a sucker for snickers and twix too.
Is that the Tony's Chocalonley? I tried the salted caramel of that one last week - was lovely. Made me v thirsty afterwards though, big flakes of salt in it.

Reactions: 3
I used to love Picnics many many years ago. They don’t taste the same nowadays.

Cadbury's marvellous creations with the jelly beans/popping candy in. Bloody love that stuff - it's my crack!

Is that the Tony's Chocalonley? I tried the salted caramel of that one last week - was lovely. Made me v thirsty afterwards though, big flakes of salt in it.
Yep it was. I've been going through a fake snickers and bounty phase. I also tried:

Lindt Nocciolatte milk chocolate bar = ❤ . Pricey but worth it.
Rupunzel a German brand with pralines was surprisingly nice.
I bought a birthday bar from Love Cocoa- not tried them myself.