What do you think the best chocolate bar in the world is?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping the Holy Grail of chocolate bars is going to be the Yorkie Orange that I'm still on a desperate hunt for.

I do like a Wispa Gold though, even though they are tiny compared to what they used to be. And Mars Bar but only if I nibble all the chocolate off, then the nougat, so I'm left with just the caramel bit 😋

And always from the fridge!
I got my Yorkie oranges from Amazon - think I paid £6.99 for 5 bars. Bit of a rip off but they have been sold out every day when I go to the co-op. I can confirm they are delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think the Fry’s Chocolate Creme bars still taste the same. I’ve got 3 bars in a pack from either Iceland or Waitrose.

Twirl if I just want a solid hit of chocolate

Dairy Milk Caramel if I want that texture- I love that their caramel isn't too liquidy or sickly (unlike galaxy caramel 🤢) it's the perfect level of soft but slightly chewy.

KitKat chunky if I fancy more of a biscuity vibe to have with a cup of tea.

I got my Yorkie oranges from Amazon - think I paid £6.99 for 5 bars. Bit of a rip off but they have been sold out every day when I go to the co-op. I can confirm they are delicious!
Oooh I didn't know Co-op did them - I will have to check my local one, thanks! I know B&M do them too but they never have them in stock. It was the same with the Orange Twirl, but they are everywhere now so hopefully once the novelty has worn off I'll track one down!

I'm hoping the Holy Grail of chocolate bars is going to be the Yorkie Orange that I'm still on a desperate hunt for.

I do like a Wispa Gold though, even though they are tiny compared to what they used to be. And Mars Bar but only if I nibble all the chocolate off, then the nougat, so I'm left with just the caramel bit 😋

Do you have a Heron Foods near you? I think I saw them in there the other day, at 69p each!

• Heart
Anyone remember crunchie nuggets? They were the best. Like crunchie rocks but way better.

Nestle secret bar was insane.

Cadbury fuse bar was also amazing.

Nowadays, my go toos would be revels, wismar gold, boost, white kinder Buenos, malteasers or minstrels. I'm such a chocoholic.
omg crunchie nuggests were amazing!!! I was about to say I bought some not long ago... then realised it was 5 years :LOL:

Twirl if I just want a solid hit of chocolate

Dairy Milk Caramel if I want that texture- I love that their caramel isn't too liquidy or sickly (unlike galaxy caramel 🤢) it's the perfect level of soft but slightly chewy.

KitKat chunky if I fancy more of a biscuity vibe to have with a cup of tea.
Yess. I can take all of those

Lindt extra creamy, oh my word😍 and I love both the Lindor hazelnut and coconut balls 😋😋

cupboard all the way! No fridge, my parents do this, they even put crisps in the damn fridge! My teeth fear for their life if I fancy a treat when I’m round there 😆

Cadbury's marvellous creations with the jelly beans/popping candy in. Bloody love that stuff - it's my crack!
my husband’s absolute favourite 😻

Last edited:

I love frozen mars bars, cut into little slices!

• Heart
Aldi do a Racer bar, which is essentially a snickers bar but it is slightly smaller but bigger than a fun size. It is an extremely pleasing item and only 55p for about six of them. Hubby and I are both fans

My favourite upmarket chocolate bar is Lindt dark chocolate with pistachio filling. Utter perfection. I love all Lindt dark chocolate with nuts, especially toasted hazelnuts.

Reactions: 2