What do you think the best chocolate bar in the world is?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
55790_a.jpg

These bad boys are the elite.

Followed by Milky Way Stars, Wispa Gold, and Ripple.

I also really like darkmilk - Galaxy and Cadbury do it.

Oh and I've always said the chocolate on the outside of a Magnum is also the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Butlers bars. These are heavenly. I'm drooling just thinking about them haha.
A7714_big.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Cadbury Fuse bars were immense and they need to come back eventually.
I love those kinder choco bons, the little egg shape things.
Love me a Wispa too.
Seconded re Cadbury fuse! Why did they stop making them?

Lily O'Brien chocolates are lovely as a treat

Reactions: 2
Anyone remember crunchie nuggets? They were the best. Like crunchie rocks but way better.

Nestle secret bar was insane.

Cadbury fuse bar was also amazing.

Nowadays, my go toos would be revels, wismar gold, boost, white kinder Buenos, malteasers or minstrels. I'm such a chocoholic.

Reactions: 1
I'd say a twirl or a ripple.

Used to be munchies but they seem to have gone too sweet. Also used to be minstrels but the shell seems too thick these days.

Cadbury's Star Bars. Mmm. As a confirmed chocoholic, I could go on forever. Not a choccy bar as such, but you used to be able to get bags of Thorntons Mis-shapes in Home Bargains. I think I must have put on a stone when they were on the go, at 99p a bag. Sadly ('tho my waistline got a breather!) , they are no more. They weren't labelled as Thontons but they definitely were. Mmm again!

What have they done to chocolate in the modern era, though, meaning the popular brands? Unless it has the 'Dairy Milk' tag, Cadbury's has become bland plap (I mean, what on Earth have they done to Cadburys Roses? :cry::oops::sick:) and some Nestle products went down the Swanny years ago. Mars and Terry's chocolate seem to have retained some semblance of 'normality.'

I'm hoping the Holy Grail of chocolate bars is going to be the Yorkie Orange that I'm still on a desperate hunt for.

I do like a Wispa Gold though, even though they are tiny compared to what they used to be. And Mars Bar but only if I nibble all the chocolate off, then the nougat, so I'm left with just the caramel bit 😋

And always from the fridge!