Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wishwash

Pork yuk sung
Ribs
Sweet and sour chicken balls
Crispy chilli beef
Egg fried rice
"Golden" chips - I think they batter them or toss them in oil and put salt, pepper and chilli on them 🐷 I always feel like a need a wash after eating them so dirty 😅
Prawn crackers - usually for breakfast the next day

Reactions: 2

grumpycat

VIP Member
Salt and chili squid
Beef in black bean sauce
Beef chow mein
Egg fried rice
Prawns in garlic and ginger
Chippppppps
Prawn crackers

It’s my 30th in the next week and I’m dying for some salt and chili squid 😂😂

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
I’m pescatarian but not gonna lie, starting to really miss sweet and sour chicken balls 🤤 or a Chinese buffet.
Chips/ egg fried rice/ chow mein with curry sauce is my usual order.
I’m pescatarian as well and this thread has made me crave crispy chilli beef 😂

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Im salivating here...

Me and my husband get between us and share...

Salt & Pepper Chips
Vegan salt & pepper chicken (if they do it)
Vegetable fried rice with no egg
Sweet & sour tofu
Some sort of mushroom curry OR mixed veg in spring onion, chilli & ginger sauce
Veg spring rolls
sometimes we've gotten veggie vermicelli noodles but they don't usually get eaten 😂

....and now GAGGING for a Chinese in my slightly hungover state....

• Haha

Friendsfan

Faves are
Prawn toast
Spring roll
Bean sprouts And water chestnuts
King prawn curry
Fried rice

Reactions: 1

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Beef with onions
Char Siu pork / beef / chicken fired rice
Chicken or beef chow mein
Chicken satay sticks
Sweet & sour crispy chicken
Roast pork and chicken in bbq sauce

not all of those in one go, I’m not made of money 😂😂 but always with CHIPS which my partner hates me for 😂

nbt

VIP Member
A variety of the below:

Chicken chow mein
Sweet and sour chicken balls
Chips
Boiled rice
Salt and pepper chicken
Duck pancakes
Crispy beef
Pork curry
Mixed hors d’oeuvres (kids love them)

We’ve not had a Chinese for AGES. Not since lockdown and then it must have been at least 3/4 weeks before then. Just tried to search our call log to see when we last rang them but it doesn’t go back that far. Then tried to search my banking app and I’ve not paid for one since Dec 2018 - failed to mention that part to my other half 😉 and yes I’m eager to know the date because it’s such a milestone 😂

Tea4u

VIP Member
I have a nut allergy so don’t normally order things too out there, normally go for chow mein and chicken in black bean sauce...I’ve never had these salt and pepper chips, funnily enough we had one last night and I did look for them on the menu but they only do normal chips at mine ☹ Are salt and pepper chips nice? I’d love to try them
I have a nut allergy but if you see what I wrote those shouldn’t have nuts in and salt and pepper chips is TOP NOTCH. I’m salivating at the thought of them 😭😭

Oopsididitagainandagain

Please can someone help me, I’m eager to try these salt and pepper chilli chips I keep hearing about lol, but the Chinese we go to don’t seem to do them ☹ They do just chips but what do I ask for if I want these salt and pepper chips? I’m worried they won’t know what they are 😂
If they do salt and pepper chicken/beef they should be capable of making a chip version! Just go ahead and ask when you call/go in 😊

Teaplease20

Please can someone help me, I’m eager to try these salt and pepper chilli chips I keep hearing about lol, but the Chinese we go to don’t seem to do them ☹ They do just chips but what do I ask for if I want these salt and pepper chips? I’m worried they won’t know what they are 😂
If they do a spice bag, or if they have salt n pepper chilli crispy or shredded chicken anywhere in their menu, they’ll know what you’re talking about. Be brave, you won’t regret it 🤣🤣

GeordieLass

sweet and sour chicken - the one where you dip the "balls" in sauce and some prawn crackers is my usual
and when me and hubby are ordering he gets salt and chilli beef and we then share spring rolls and some house special in satay sauce,

now someone needs to start a what's your indian takeaway order :LOL:

AutumnSpring

We only get Chinese when I go over to my mums so we can all share. Same order every time lol! Our Chinese do 3 mains & egg fried rice for 14.99 so it’s good value.
  • Chicken curry
  • Black bean delight
  • Chilli beef /Sweet and Sour chicken
  • Special Chow mein
  • Roast duck Chinese style
  • Kung po prawns
  • Chips
  • Egg rice
  • Bbq sauce
  • Prawn toast

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I always order the same things so want to see what everyone else orders!

Chicken or special curry
Hoisin pork
Beef chow mein
Salt and pepper chips
Fried rice

Pixie1

VIP Member
Every Sunday night - chicken fried rice, mushrooms and cashews 😀....oh and the token prawn crackers 👍

Lulabella_Mozzarella2

We have;
Crispy beef
Sweet and sour crispy chicken or lemon crispy chicken
Egg fried rice
Prawn crackers
Spring rolls and prawn toast

We have this ☝🏻 from Asda though as our local Chinese takeaway got new owners and has never been the same since (cries a bit 😭). Tbh, it’s not too bad 🤷🏻‍♀️ but still requires me too Cook and clean afterwards 😣