What Did You Dream Last Night?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That then dentist was having an affair with my daughters music teacher and it was kicking off whilst we were waiting for our check up🤣 whats going on with my brain??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kylie Minogue turned up at my friend's baby shower (a friend who had her baby weeks ago) and just sat down at the table and joined in.
Then I got changed into my pyjamas(!?) and went to ask her for a selfie, but the lighting was really bad. My oldest school friend showed up (don't see her anymore) offered to take a photo and then stole my phone.

No idea where any if that came from 🤣
---
Anyone else constantly revisit the same familiar places in their dreams? It's like I have my own other world I escape too and they don't really seem to be based on anywhere I've actually been.
I've had multiple dreams over many years that feature me staying on the same cruise ship.
I've cruised before, but the dream ship is nothing like the ones I've been on.

I often dream I’m at work and I’m really stressed because I have a tight deadline. Oh the sheer bliss when I wake up and remember that I retired earlier this year!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That I spoke to a friend’s husband. Asking if I could talk to X. He replied that X had already replied.

I took that as a sign to actually message X today.

I dreamt my husband was hoovering all the halls and stairs in the whole apartment building.
I said it to him and he said "that doesn't sound like me", and I goes "I know". Strange dream.

That I collected a gold backed suitcase containing a kilo of Cocaine from the airport for my holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I dreamed I was walking my beloved German Shepherd - Max. He has been dead for 9 years but I think of him everyday. It was such a lovely, comforting dream and so vivid. When I was stroking his furry head it felt so real. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2