What Did You Dream Last Night?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dream Blog

What was your dream last night? Mine was that I was in a villa in a Spanish city and the maid tripped over and there was blood coming out of her nose.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've been using the launderette until our new washing machine arrives. I dreamt that all the machines were overflowing with bubbles and the old lady running the place shouted at me. The shouting bit made me wake up with a jolt.

• Heart
Is anyone good with dreams?
I keep having a dream that I'm still living with my mum or weve had to sell our house.
I absolutely love my house, the area and out street is amazing for my kids (so many friends)
Last night I had a dream we decided to sell our house and move in with my mil. Nothing unpleasant but I was over to moon when I realised I'd not signed my contact so we could move back home!
Now I keep having the same dream but different scenarios. I also have the same dream but we move into my dad's house (he's dead) and then he comes back home like "where am I supposed to live" 🤦‍♀️ I have it regularly, like once a month and I'm starting to think there's some kind of meaning behind it now.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone good with dreams?
I keep having a dream that I'm still living with my mum or weve had to sell our house.
I absolutely love my house, the area and out street is amazing for my kids (so many friends)
Last night I had a dream we decided to sell our house and move in with my mil. Nothing unpleasant but I was over to moon when I realised I'd not signed my contact so we could move back home!
Now I keep having the same dream but different scenarios. I also have the same dream but we move into my dad's house (he's dead) and then he comes back home like "where am I supposed to live" 🤦‍♀️ I have it regularly, like once a month and I'm starting to think there's some kind of meaning behind it now.
Sounds to me like you are yearning for a parental figure in your life? Not that I am a dream expert.

Last night I dreamt I was dying of something particularly nasty so decided to visit a euthanasia clinic. The options were a gunshot to the head of an espresso cup of cocaine. I chose the cocaine and then had make regrets after.

Last night I dreamt it was a glorious summer day and I was on a foot path and an old man with a dog approached me and asked for directions.

Last night I dreamt that my crush got me pregnant and i gave birth to a little girl called Tuesday and because I was poorly after having her my mum took her home so I could rest in the hospital

Last night I dreamt that my crush got me pregnant and i gave birth to a little girl called Tuesday and because I was poorly after having her my mum took her home so I could rest in the hospital
Maybe it is a sign that you should ask him out? Do you like the name Tuesday?

I only watched Nightmare on Elm Street recently 🤣

But I can't remember my last dream, they tend to be a twist on the mundane so then you wake up confused wondering if it really happened

Recently, I have been having very strange dreams. One was where I was drinking bleach! The other where I sprinkled salt on the floor and rubbed it in with a mop to clean the floor!

OH love this thread!
I dream every night. sometimes more than once and almost always fucked up .

Reactions: 2
I dream almost every night. Over the last few months it’s usually been about my dear Dad (who passed away last year) and in my dreams he’s always full of life, fit and healthy, which is a great comfort to me. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I dream all the time about showers and toilets, usually having to use them in the middle of a room in front of a load of people. Last night I dreamt I was getting in a shower and my boss kept cupping my breasts.

• Wow
Last night I put conditioner in my hair to wash out in the morning. I dreamt that I was swishing around a glorious mane. I'm not.

Gives quite a literal meaning to the phrase 'in your dreams'...

I always have really vivid dreams, they are so clear as day and in them its as if I know the person but when I wake up I can never put a face to who some of the people are. My childhood home is often in the dreams, sometimes my first proper boyfriend is in them, and in some of them I'm being chased usually always waking up before I'm caught.

Anyone else constantly revisit the same familiar places in their dreams? It's like I have my own other world I escape too and they don't really seem to be based on anywhere I've actually been.