What are your favourite crisps?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting! Never heard of or seen the lime ones! I’ll have to go on a hunt for them!! However I do love chocolate too ... 🍫 Mint Aero.. mmmm. Lol!
Oh they're gorgeous, but impossible to find. My local Tesco had them last year but they disappeared again :(
They turn up in Poundland every so often and sometimes in the middle aisles in Aldi.

Reactions: 1
Walkers Thai sweet chilli. And also Worcester sauce flavour crisps.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sea salt and balsamic vinegar sensations. Used to like the caramelised knion and mature cheddar ones but haven’t been able to find them for ages 😔

Reactions: 4
I would ordinarily say salt and vinegar strong enough to make your mouth bleed but recently I've rediscovered my love of smoky bacon. Love a good crisp sandwich, I do. 🤪

Reactions: 3
Tyrell’s red pepper and sweet chilli or their salt and balsamic vinegar

Kettle Chips: ready salted, sweet chilli or salt and vinegar

Walkers: standard packs and sensations sweet chilli and the roast chicken flavour.

These ridged spicy chicken wing crisps by mc coys ...they’re hot hot hottt😍

I could go on.
Clearly I love crisps

Reactions: 2
Salt and vinegar kettle chips or spring onion Tayto’s 😋
Only crisps we have in the house are pickled onion golden wonder and they take the skin off your tongue 😭

Brannigans beef and mustard 😋

They can make my nose tingle at times though they’re that strong 😂

Oooo and the roast lamb and mint ones they do are also nice

• Heart
Co-op Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar
Walkers Ready Salted
Beef Hula Hoops
Monster Munch (Beef or Pickled Onion)
Bacon Fries ( the little packets you used to get in pubs!!!)

Reactions: 3
Also, melting moments. Those weird puffy snack crisps with powdery cheese filling. Loved them. *Drooling*

100% McCoy’s salt and vinegar. When I’m unwell they are all I eat!

I love ALL crisps tho except cheese and onion 🤢
the only cheese and onion I like are hula hoops but everything else is pure rank. Walkers cheese and onion can go right in the bin 🤢