What are your favourite crisps?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE crisps. Salt and vinegar is my favourite flavour but my favourite crisps are Spanish crisps, as they are super thin, crisp and salty. I bring back big bags when I go on holiday.

Reactions: 2
Walkers chicken crisps and then Walkers Salt & Vinegar. Oh my mouth is watering just thinking of them. YUMMMYYYYY

Ringo's Salt and Vinegar are my current fav. But you can't get them everywhere, usually cheap supermarkets and B&M, The Range. So good!

I do like Brannigan’s beef and mustard and Asda own salt and vinegar with a cheese sarnie ..Seabrooks was my fav but they are minging now gluten free and in that foil bag

I love the cheap crisps that kids usually eat like thingies, tangy toms and transformers 😂 I particularly like the cheese flavours ha

Reactions: 3
I think I could eat any crisps with the exception of cheesy Wotsits and cheese Doritos.
My favourites might be Kettle Chips sweet chilli and sour cream.

I love the cheap crisps that kids usually eat like thingies, tangy toms and transformers 😂 I particularly like the cheese flavours ha
Love Tangy Toms 🤤

Its Nik Naks Nice n Spicy for me. Perfect.
Monster Munch pickled onion too.

Find all bacon crisps revolting.

Reactions: 2
Chilli heatwave Doritos 🤤 and pretty much any salt and vinegar crisps, with cheese melted on top 😍

I also love pombears, poppables, and chipsticks.

Salt & vinegar squares or discos & I love a ham & mustard crisp hard to get hold of.
daughter like the hot Doritos

Pickled onion monster munch. And ready salted chipsticks not that you can find them anywhere

Reactions: 1
I try so hard to not read this thread because it makes me want all the crisps. I don’t have any crisps in my house and no prospect of them any time soon. I will dream of a pack of salt and vinegar crisps tonight...

• Haha
Reactions: 1