What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checked shirt like a mixture of black,white and desert sand or khaki haha, black top, cord black skirt, black tights, black flat boots... black is my favourite colour. can you tell?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
1614331125897.png

This dress but with a black top underneath, tights and black pumps.

**disclaimer** I am not this slim :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Black Shorts
Black T Shirt with Blues to the Bone logo
Blue socks with a Pringles Logo

Now black trousers, black boohoo man t shirt and blue socks with a Pringles logo

Checked flares, a brown top and a puffer jacket bc I no longer have covid and am allowed out for once

Camouflage running leggings ( I dont run 🤣)
And a khaki hoody . .
Gosh, I'm going to have to practice wearing "real" clothes soon ~ cant remember when I last wore jeans!!

Disney pyjamas. my other half is not one of those lucky men who have a partner who sleeps in sexy pyjamas. Mine are all Disney or have pictures of animals or pizza or something on them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.