What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Capri leggings with an oversized t shirt. Same thing I wore to bed last night. Comfort wear all day today.

Stretchy padded bra top thing, it’s a combination of a sports bra and boob boosters which I like; leggings and a flowery strappy top. Sleepwear basically. Can’t stand acres of pj floppy leg material, and no breast support in a top even though they’re not big, or sleeves.

an old nightie. it is black and has silver stars and constellations on it.

...yes I will be modelling for vogue please form an orderly queue for autographs xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
An old blue marl American University football vest top from my uni studies in Texas and a grey lace thong 😂. Bed time

Reactions: 1
Black cropped linen trousers, peach coloured vest, Birkenstock style sandals. Nice and comfy in the warm weather.

Black long sleeved t shirt and grey trackie bottoms as Im cleaning up today so not wearing anything fancy.

Black Under Armour vest top, PourMoi sports bra & khaki green 7/8 leggings from Lululemon. Going to the gym this afternoon.

Baby pink night top emblazoned with the words 'sleep sparkle shine' - I promise I have no Live, laugh, love tit in my home.

And grey shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Denim shorts white vest top and a plaster on my big toe as i kicked the flipping kerb wearing flip flops and made my toe bleed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.