Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Floral shirt dress, thick tights and chelsea boots which annoyingly I scuffed on my way into work this morning.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Flesh coloured bra.
Black lace thong, too small, cutting right up my jacksy. Stinks of arse and B.V.
Peach, lace trim pyjama vest top.
Grey pyjama bottoms that have a small logo of a carton a fries. Which reads "fries before guys".
White ankle socks, nice and filthy, you can see the imprint of dirt on my feet.
I love how some of you go right into detail.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Primark sports leggings, a Superdry hoodie and Asics trainers. Not working today so am currently cleaning the house (well, am CURRENTLY having a cup of tea and Tattling) and planning to go for a walk afterwards.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Today I made an effort. I wore grey Nike trackie bottoms over a black long sleeved body suit. All washed. Hair in a giant top knot, diamante nose stud and gold anklet with a padlock charm. Grey Air Max 95s.

But now it is night I have on a grubby old baggy pale pink Tshirt. No knickers. And black ankle socks with emojis on that I have worn all day. Sweaty, encrusted with layer of filth. Walked several miles today.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Grey PJ bottoms that say the word "Dream" all over.

Ancient black Betty Boo vest. From when Rhinestones were all the rage.

White Nike slides.

Lilac toenail polish, lightly chipped.

Golden anklet with padlock charm and I'm encrowned with a black bandana.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
My uniform - black scrub trousers and navy scrub top. I'm freezing though as office based today, need to out a fleece on

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
A grey loungewear set with white polkadots. I was so adamant when we moved to homeworking that I wouldn’t wear loungewear sets...but my mum bought me one for Christmas and it’s so comfy :ROFLMAO: