Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I am wearing a much loved, well worn, old pair of baby blue Asda velour Pyjama bottoms, really old but they have such a flattering fit, much more flattering than some of my road trackie bottoms.

Black vest top. Clean. Black bra, deboning itself. Lethal.

Black CK slides. Still have chipped nail.

A pathetic Disney charm bracelet probably from Primark more than likely. Along with Lacoste watch with white sweaty leather strap.

Black glasses with the chewed frames.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Blue paisley print pyjamas. Earlier I was wearing Topshop black skinny jeans, a khaki long sleeve top, Grenson style hiking boots from M&S and a black puffer jacket.

HowlOwl

VIP Member
Stretchy padded bra top thing, it’s a combination of a sports bra and boob boosters which I like; leggings and a flowery strappy top. Sleepwear basically. Can’t stand acres of pj floppy leg material, and no breast support in a top even though they’re not big, or sleeves.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Black and white stripy long sleeve top & grey skinny jeans, wore with black Dr Martens 2976 boots, red long coat when I went out. Now in some star print pyjamas.

Mememememe

Old Christmas fluffy pj bottoms. Old pink Box t shirt.
Painting today so later will be an old promotion tshit from my old job and leggings...i always like to make an effort 🤣

Old Christmas fluffy pj bottoms. Old pink Box t shirt.
Painting today so later will be an old promotion tshit from my old job and leggings...i always like to make an effort 🤣
Oh and my old black lace top high rise post pregnancy knickers with holes in the lace that I really should throw away but they are sooooo comfortable 😊🙊