What are you wearing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Penultimate day in the UK for awhile, so my intention is to go into Lazy-can't-be-arsed-Cow mode, and spend the day in just my dressing gown, socks and slippers (although I just know I will get a guilt-trip and put on some casual attire by lunchtime:))

Gym leggings, sports bra and vest top. I couldn't be bothered to get dressed properly this morning just to get changed into my gym gear at 5 so I'm rocking this all day

Reactions: 1
as expected, got bored of wearing a dressing gown all day.

Grey Adidas sweatshirt, North Face navy blue fleece; blue jeans, crocks and socks

Grey PJ bottoms, nike hoodie, husbands dressing gown, fluffy socks. Not feeling well at all so lying in bed feeling sorry for myself!

A pair of black and brown checked paperbag waist trousers and a dark green jumper, I also wore my teddy jacket, big blanket scarf and 1461 Dr. Martens when I went out and have sore feet as a result, despite having owned said shoes for a year and normally not having problems with them!

Green cargo jeans, oversized pink and blue jumper, slippers. Gotta go out, but it's raining and CBA.

I'm in bed (it's 12:30am where I am) ... it's meant to be Summer, but I'm wearing long flannelette PJ bottoms and a long-sleeved top, and a super chunky jersey over the top. I'm also snuggling under an extra doona. Maybe I'm coming down with something ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.