What are you wearing? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blue and white wrap top - H&M (current)
Jeans - River Island (old)
Red wedges - Primark (VERY old 😅)

20210404_163310.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Green jumper, black corduroy skirt, tights and black Vans

• Heart
house of CB jumper (from depop as I refuse to pay full price for it) and leggings

WFH life- bra and jeans, who are they?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Black leggings & oversized black YeSaintLove t-shirt with aqua blue cat socks

Reactions: 1
Dark blue jeans, some old New Look t shirt thats white with a black/gold design on it and french words, white and black polka dot socks, black pants, white bra lmao

Reactions: 1
I look like a woman. Grey polar neck jumper but paired with grey tracky bottoms with a black stripe. Like something a smack head would wear. I have forgotten how to get dressed properly.

• Haha
Still in PJ's at nearly 5pm :ROFLMAO:

I overslept this morning and had 2 minutes to login to work for a Teams meeting. Then I just didn't bother! Off to shower now and will be jeans, vest and one of my thick wooly jumpers. Got some mates coming around for beers in the garden around the firepit, which means I will most likely oversleep again tomorrow and be in PJ's all day again!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.