What are you watching right now? #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just finished all 3 series of Mum. It really is brilliant! I highly recommend it!!

I’ve started the new game of thrones..

to be honest, I didn’t finish the original series so doubt I’ll finish this one 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve just finished all 3 series of Mum. It really is brilliant! I highly recommend it!!

I’ve started the new game of thrones..

to be honest, I didn’t finish the original series so doubt I’ll finish this one 🤣
Wait, there’s a new game of thrones?!

Echoes, e4, it’s ok but don’t bother with it. I’m already invested so carrying on watching
Lol I've done this too! Started watching it then now have got invested in it, even though its ludicrous and crap! Every evening my husband says 'What do you want to watch? This load of old nonsense or find something else?' And I have opted for Echoes every night for 4 nights

• Haha
I have watched some tit but Echoes on Netflix might just be the shittiest🙀🙀🙀 but I’ve got to see it through.

I cannot tell you how bad it is , no wonder Netflix is going down the drain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have watched some tit but Echoes on Netflix might just be the shittiest🙀🙀🙀 but I’ve got to see it through.

I cannot tell you how bad it is , no wonder Netflix is going down the drain.
I had to bail on Echoes so I admire you for seeing it through. I think it would have worked better as a film. As a series it's too messy and busy.

Reactions: 3
I had to bail on Echoes so I admire you for seeing it through. I think it would have worked better as a film. As a series it's too messy and busy.
100% agree. As a film it would’ve been great as a series I feel like I should be paid for finishing it 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.